light periods ... ovulation

Sunshine_state

Reaction score
Hiya

I can off the pill in december and had the withdrawl af, then on time af in january, since then though i have had two very light bleeds. So much so i though i was pregnant. I'm not actually sure they are AF ?

Is it possible to ovulate with a very light af? Getting worried that i'm not at all :wall2:

Hi SS,
I remember it took me a while to start ovulating when I came off the pill (but was quite underweight at the time too so that may not have helped)... AF was definitely lighter until Ov started up again.
Are you getting any Ov signs/symptoms, or getting any positive results with OPKs?
Xx

I'm not sure what signs are, other than i a creamy substance regular. Not so much in last couple of months though. I was wondering whether to start using ov tests but i'm not sure when to use them. As they are expensive, don't want to waste them

Hi SS,
I remember it took me a while to start ovulating when I came off the pill (but was quite underweight at the time too so that may not have helped)... AF was definitely lighter until Ov started up again.
Are you getting any Ov signs/symptoms, or getting any positive results with OPKs?
Xx

How long did it take for ov to start again for you? x

I came off the pill in February, had bleed counted that as day 1, started using opk's got a positive CD14. That cycle lasted 29 days & my af was only 2 days, i usually have af for 5 days.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back