Light bleeding....what's happening?

sarahdance

Reaction score
Hi ladies,I just went 2the loo and hav slight bleeding,is this normal?I am 7 weeks & 2days from conception.& I am soooo scared!please advise xxxx

Hi love try not to worry too much I had the same thing at about 8 weeks, can be around the time you would normally have your period.
What is it like if you dont mind me asking? Slight spotting?

Last edited:
I had this to at 4, 8 and 12 weeks and all was fine ... is it just slight spotting or heavier? x x x

Hi hun
I had quite bad bleeding last thursday night, I was terrified, our local hospital does an emergancy scan clinic of a morning so I got up friday and went along, they did a scan and everything is ok, it was such a relieve so I suggest if you have something like that near you that you go along for peace of mind :)
They said in my case they couldnt see a reason for the bleeding, but sometimes it can be that the placenta disturbs part of the womb lining and it comes away a bit like a period.
If you are worried, go and get yourself checked out, it will be much better than letting your mind wonder

Hi ladies I went 2 docs this morn&am booked in 4early scan 2mrw.it's pinky brown blood,nothing this morn but hav just been 2 the loo now & some more has appeared.it is the time I am due my period but it's not a normal red flow,I hope everythings ok2mrw,I am so scared,I'm havin slight tummy pains aswell.xxx

I had same at 8 weeks and all was fine.
Good luck tomorrow :) xx

Hi love hope alls ok let us know how your appt goes xx

Hi ladies I had my scan this morn&everythings fine,phew!I am 6wks &3days &we even saw the little beans heartbeating!the doc said it was a good healthy scan&that he could see no reason for the bleeding so not to worry as it can be quite common in early pregnancy to spot.thanks god!I can sleep easier now,even though I asked about something I'd read in another post about there only being a 2%chance of miscarriage if you see the babys heart beat,that's not true sadly & 1 in 4 pregnancies end in miscarriage....kinda wish I hadnt asked!anyway the team at hospital were lovely! Thanks to you all for your support,lots of love xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back