• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

LH Surge

rachaellouise

Reaction score
Ok so now I am confusion but also pleased as I have clearly now had my surge!

I am going to try and post some pictures for all to see but heres how it has gone...

24th- Very faint line
25th- EXTREMELY faint line
26th- Strong line

When should I class as my surge?

Hey, The one on the 26th is it as dark or darker then the control line?
x

Had some BD fun last night and the night before so I defo think thats all I am going to get ill Saturday!

Photo0123.jpg

Photo0124.jpg

I would keep testing til it goes negative i used to do and then the day it went negative was 1dpo. Hope that helps xxx

By negative do you mean when there is no line at all or just when it goes lighter than today?

Thanks Shauna! How are you doing? Getting close to your scan now!! I bet you are really excited! :hugs:

Last edited:
Looks like this is it hun. & it sounds like you've :bd: at the right times, get a top up as soon as you can but then you're in the 2ww.

Hope I'm joining you soon. :)

Looks like this is it hun. & it sounds like you've :bd: at the right times, get a top up as soon as you can but then you're in the 2ww.

Hope I'm joining you soon. :)

Thanks Kizzibea!
So when would you say the :2ww: starts? Going by the surge I should OV either today or tomorrow is that right? So would the :2ww: start on Sunday? :eh:

Other people might know more about it because I only really started using OPKs for my cycle last month, the way I counted it was the day after my positive OPK it had faded away to a definitely negative again so I said that was 1DPO.

Either way, come Sunday you'll definitely be in the 2ww. ;)

By negative do you mean when there is no line at all or just when it goes lighter than today?

Thanks Shauna! How are you doing? Getting close to your scan now!! I bet you are really excited! :hugs:

When it isnt the same as the control line like not positive :)
Yeah wednesday!!! im shitting myself. I feel its gonna be bad news i just cant wait to see it moving around but keep thinking about hearing them dreaded words come out of the scanning persons mouth. xxx

When it isnt the same as the control line like not positive :)
Yeah wednesday!!! im shitting myself. I feel its gonna be bad news i just cant wait to see it moving around but keep thinking about hearing them dreaded words come out of the scanning persons mouth. xxx

Try and stay positive! I am sure everything will be fine!! :)
Have you been checking for the the babies heart beat?

Yeah no luck i dont think! Think it was my own. Goona try again now. Hope its your month hunni would be great that! :) xxx

Oh btw i always counted 1dpo from when i got a negative OPK and always came on 14dpo do i guess it was exactly right? xxx

It is still early days so do not panic!! I am sure little baby is just fine! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Salata Sara
Back