letter to your unborn child

jayla's mummy

Reaction score
hi just wondering if any one has throught about writing a letter to their baby. i started doing one today it just says how i feel about the pregnancy and how much i love them. i didnt even really think about what to write every thing just kinda came from the heart. i was thinking that i could give them the letter on their 16th bday or something. its just one of them precious things that you do.
xnatx

I think all i woud say is how muh i love her and her brother and there loved like no other child in the world.

the other day i was going through my pregnancy diary and its just for me.
i felt like i wish i had of written a whole diary for me baby, from the start,
but mum did suggest writing him a letter and giving it to him when hes 16 or whatever,
i think i may do it the day he is born.

I think that is such a lovely idea writing a letter or a diary. My mum has a diary of when she was expecting me and reading back in it i was a bit of a problem pregnancy - din't get much better as a grew up !

It is so nice to read what she was feeling - what foods made her poorly how much i kept her up at night. It really is a lovely idea

yea what a good idea think imight do that too, ive got a pregnancy diary but not been fillling it out everyday kinda forgot am weeks months behind. writing a letter acn fit it all in tho :)

There is a 2 page space in my baby's first year journal for a letter written to the baby. I've not started it yet but know I want to include how we are both feeling, how much we both want him and love him, he'll be such a treasure in our lives etc, our hopes, dreams and wishes for him etc. Hopefully in years to come I can give him the journal and he'll actually like reading through it.

I've started a letter to Maddison. i just add to it as the pregnancy progresses telling her about scans, when she started kicking, when her daddy first felt her etc :hug:

thank you all for your posts youve all got lovely ideas. our babies will love it in years to come.
xnatx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mara14
Back