lets make it fun

roxane 1985

Reaction score
ok so i dont know about all you other ladies here, but me and my fiance have been trying for a baby and suffered two losses now.

ive a daughter from a previous person and he hasnt got any yet.

like most couples we have gotten caught up in the entire sex is for baby making and orgotten sometime to enjoy the entire process of making love and eventually (however long it may take) we eventually produce that baby conceived by love and not monitoring of cycles and cervical fluid which i have admittedly done sone many times.

im ony a quest now to make ttc fun again and hope you ladies join in with my feelings towards this while ttc yourself.

i plan you get my hair done, do my nails, pull out my sexiet undies from down the back of the wardrobes, and enjoy some good quality love making time with my special half and try and forget about the goal and just enjoy the making part - hopefully by doing this process and stop stressing we shall have a little one in no time.

good luck you all you ladies also trying to conceive too, lots of love xxx

i totally agree and think its the best plan! i used to enjoy going out for dinner few drinks and a bit of fun when we got back .... so think il give that a try! when u look good u feel good too so shall put that plan in to action as soon as i c an! x

I agree, but it can be easier said than done when you have such a definate goal. Its hard when you want something so much xx

good luck to both of you hope all goes well for you in the future.

i agree better said than done but ive got to give something else ago, been sadfor too long now.

already booked a romantic weekend away with my partner for our 1yr anni.going to relax and have some passionate fun i think

i've found the recipe for fun for us is to keep going all month long - that way we're doing it for fun more than for babies (and the more you get the more you want ;))

I did this for valentines and it was so nice to have sex just for that, and not for a baby. But as the girls have said, its too difficult for me to be in that frame of mind all the time. DH and i both know there will be times we have to BD even when we arent really 100% in the mood but we make sure we also do it when we ARE in the mood, regardless of OPK, cycles, temps etc :)

oh lord i was thinking maybe just have it once a week, it sounds like some people have alot more stamina than me haha, i have some catching up to do i think xx

medical advice is the best way to get pregnant is to have sex every 2-3 days throughout your cycle. Then there's no chance you missed the dates.

We didn't have this much when we started trying (more like twice a week) but now we feel we're missing out if we don't manage at least every other day. it's a habit and it's lovely. it's all about making the time for eachother. I think it's had a really good impact on our relationship too - they say the chemicals from sex promote good feelings between you and although we never argued much before, it's next to never at the moment!

my god how do u find the energy,

right i think some energy drink are on order the weekends my partner comes up to visit sounds like im going to need it

right i think some energy drink are on order the weekends my partner comes up to visit sounds like im going to need it

haha.. I have the images from those Red Bull adverts in my head now :rotfl:

If you want to have fun sex, you have to make a point of having sex when you won't concieve as well as on your fertile phase :)

I've tried just about everything, but there is a distinct sigh if he knows i'm ovulating ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back