baby coming early?

~*Leanne*~

Reaction score
over the weekend, i have had people say to me that they think my bump has dropped alot, they seem to think that i am going to have Ruby early.

anyone else's bump dropped????

:D

Hi Leanne,

You may be lucky.. but please don't hold your breath..

My bump dropped at about 33 weeks and im still waiting and this is my second child.. which I thought may be coming early and have been back and forth hospital but still nothing...

Anyway wish you all the luck in the world
Take care
Kathy x

Ditto what Kathy said.

TBH what makes all these people (who comment on such things) an authority on when you will have your baby any how? Drives me insane!!

Mine dropped at 34 weeks and I've had a bit of my show and still nothing so don't hold your hopes up that she will come early as its not really an indication of when she will arrive. Try and enjoy the rest of your pregnancy and relax (I should practice what I preach!!) :hug: :hug:

Bump dropping is normal and no indication of labour being imminent.

Mine dropped before 35 weeks iirc. I went overdue a day or two.

Gah!! As soon as you get pregnant everyone you meet's a damned expert in the field of midwifery!

FWIW everyone, and I mean everyone, from random people on the street, to family members and even one of my midwives has commented that I'll not go full term, baby will be early blah blah judging this solely on my shape. I'm 39 weeks today, due next monday and seriously contemplating going overdue to p*** on their fireworks lol

I noticed my bump had dropped at around 35 weeks and got all excited but i'm still waiting at 39+2 :roll:

When I was pregnant with Joseph, everyone told me as I was "so huge" and my bump dropped that I would have him early" :roll: He was exactly a week late! I got my hopes up and was expecting him to arrive everyday from 38 weeks or so and it just made it drag like nothing else! Try not to get your hopes too high just incase hun! :hug:

Bump dropped between 30-31 weeks and this last week i've been getting a lot of period pains on and off throughout the day and woken/kept up at night with really strong tummy/pelvic ache and occasional strong braxton hicks....but so far nothing :roll:
And I'm sure he keeps partially engaging and then popping back out again because he's head down and back to back but some days all the pressure and kicking is low down and then other days there doesn't feel so much pressure and he's diggin in my ribs :roll: :moon:

I doubt he's going to come any time soon - got 2days stash of nappies and maternity pads in just in case - but I expect my main order from mothercare (due start of oct) will be here well before he is :lol: :lol:

i agree dont get your hopes up, because if you think you're going to be early every day past term dragggggggggggs like nothing else. People keep telling me im going to be early, but defently doesnt seem likely at this rate :roll:

Nope, mine hasn't dropped at all!!

I feel like baby is sitting in my throat sometimes it feels like it's that high. Someone did say I'd dropped the other day but changed their mind the next day when I had a different top on :wall: :wall:

I don't think my bump dropped and I was early :lol:

im still carrying really high! (using it as an excellent cup holder i might add) my sister also carried very high all the way and she was 2 weeks early so goes to show it really doesnt mean anything, baby will come when he/she is good and ready.xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back