Lets all remember littlejen's baby jessica...

Its a beautiful site and I have lit a candle there for baby jessica x

:hug: iv lit a candle, never know what to say.

i have lit a candle too what a lovely site and a beautiful song :)

niceone sunshine :)

:hug: :hug: :hug:

thank u to all who have lit a candle.. keep em coming ladies.. lets set the place alight for jess

That's a really nice idea sunshine. Thank you for organising. x

I have lit a candle, what a beautiful idea!

another candle lit here - what a lovely idea :hug:

littlejen123 said:
thank u to all who have lit a candle.. keep em coming ladies.. lets set the place alight for jess

It's the least anyone could do for you hun :hug: after all you have been through :hug:

Lovely idea hun, I have lit one and left a message. :hug:

xxx

Can we also please remember the other mums-to-be who have lost babies in second tri in the last few weeks? Anna B's baby Oliver, lost at 19 weeks and Tracey S' baby Heidi, lost at 23 weeks, as well as claire30 and Bexter who lost their babies at 13 weeks.

I'm glad we're remembering Jess and sending messages to Jen and her family, but let's not forget the other mums and their families who are grieving.

xxxx

everyone remembers each baby that is lost, it was my idea to set up a site for jess, as little jessica was born at 28 weeks a little further on than other babies lost, i have followed her story right through from jen finding out something was wrong with jess...

now i feel bad for other mums who have lost :cry:

ive wrote a message and lite a candle for you littlejen
and sorry to all the toher mums who are grieving, thinking of you all :hug:
x sophie x

I lit a candle to, it was a really sweet thing to do.

Sunshinestars,

I don't want you to feel bad. It is a brilliant idea and I think it's wonderful that you have found the time to do this when you have a newborn, preterm baby and two other children to look after.

I just wish that we -everyone on this forum - could spare a thought and send a short message to the other mums who weren't given so much time to prepare for the loss of their babies and who therefore weren't able to share their story as fully on the forum. These mums might not have had the opportunity to give you updates on their story for the weeks before their loss (and didn't get as far as 28 weeks), but are nevertheless still grieving deeply and in great need of our support.

This means that some more "good" has come of your efforts, sunshinestars. Now we at least understand why Jen has received so much more support than the others. It's not that the other babies aren't as "important" as Jess, it's just that most of us probably just read the posts on the 'timester' sections of the site, but only go to the other sections like 'coping miscarriage and loss' if it applies to us, or we're directed to it from the trimester section (just like you have directed people to the external site for baby Jessica from here).

Unless the mums themselves are up to posting their story and photos (or a kind-hearted person like you does it on their behalf, sunshinestars), then we don't give much support. That's a real shame and it's unfair to those mums.

Ladies, I'm sure Jen has been touched by your messages of support. I just wanted to say that if you read about anyone else who has suffered the loss of their precious baby like Jen, then please PM them or start a thread, leaving a few words of kindness. It means a great deal to parents who are grieving. Can we please do this now as a matter of course? It costs us nothing and can mean a great deal to those grieving.

If you haven't already done so, can you please write a few words of condolences to Tracey S and Claire30 who are both still feeling very sad (and probably quite left out). And to anyone else you know who has suffered a loss recently.

Thank you.

xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Zain mansoor
Back