Let down and expressing

Squiglet

Reaction score
How do I get my let down response while expressing?

I've tried the usual, having the baby near, having something that smells of baby... I've even just left lil miss to cry for a short while to see if that encourages it, but nothing :( It seems the only way I get my let down is randomly or when lil miss starts feeding.. :think: And trying to juggle a breast pump on one boob and a wriggly baby on the other, is well... rather interesting to say the least :rotfl:

I really need to start expressing more as I will be going back to work soon, and I really can't risk giving Serena formula as it makes her tummy bad... any suggestions? :think:

Hi hun, thats the only way I can express so i've gotten used to having her on one boob and the pump on the other. I found that after a while of pumping off one while she was on the other i can pump when she's not on coz your body starts producing more milk to keep up with demand

my breast pump has a let down button? you press it and it mimics that babys suck to get milk, then you press another for the milk to flow, i dont have problem with let down, only problem i have is my milk squirting Morgan in the face!! Poor thing hates it! :rotfl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
candigrams
Back