Legoland Windsor

monster_munch

Reaction score
Hubby, DD and I are going tomorrow :cheer:

Just decided now.

I know someone of the forum has been, was it Suze? :think:

Anyway, those that have been, was it good?? Was there stuff there for little kiddies? I can't go on rides (PG and what would we do with DD! LOL)so Hubby might go on a couple alone - what sort of stuff is there for him?

And importantly - how much does it cost?

We know it's expensive, but do you pay to get it but not for rides or do you pay a little to get in and pay for rides?

Thanks in advance :D

Hi there

Yes we went on Sunday will put some pics up soon, you pay to get in then all the rides are free, put there are some stuff that you have to pay for if you want to go on them, eg bungie trampolines (but I don't think you'll be trying them :wink: )

They have a show on in the lego village area at about 12 which is really good the kids loved it.

If your child is under 130cms they normally have to be accompanied by and adult on most rides

The ideal age I'd say is for ages 5-10 really, although they do have some bigger rides for the adults (like a roller coaster and the logflume) and some smaller ones for younger ones, there are also some rides you'll beable to go on to like the fairy tail brook which is alittle boat type ride.

Also take a change of clothes as there is abit called duplo land which has a water splash area, also my advise would be to visit this and the mini village last otherwise you'll end up waiting in queues for most the other rides.

hope that helps.
xSuzx

I went about 15 years ago when it first opened not with any kids I'd of been about 20 and had a great day. :D

oh forgot to put prices

check here http://www.legoland.co.uk/planyourvisit ... ickets.htm

plus people that visit before sept 3 can get a free ticket to visit again in sept or oct.

Or you can get an annual pass for £62 per adult so you cna go whenever you want for free plus you get 20% discount on all purchases in the park.

xSuzx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back