Going Alton Towers tomorrow

sarah113

Reaction score
With my mates, OH has got the kids all day tomorrow by himself
Its going to be the first time ive ever spent a whole day by myself without the children (ill probley be phoneing all day just to check if they are ok).
Also ive wrote a list to remind OD what he has got to do with them lol

I aint been alton towers in years (aint been on rides in years either not sure if i still like them lol)
Got to leave early tomorrow as its going to take 3-4 hours to get there (i hope we stop for toliet breaks as i wont be able to go that long without going to the loo)
Anyway just thought id share lol

Wish I was going instead of work, have a great time Sarah. You've got to go on Air, its great!!

Lucky you wish i was going well we should have been this friday but now i cant go for obvous reasons have a fab day though!!! :cheer:

:cheer: Hope you have a good time, I just come back today from spending the weekend there and had a brilliant time

Have a wicked time hun. I love Alton Towers! It's so much fun. Enjoy yourself :cheer:

Emma79 said:
Wish I was going instead of work, have a great time Sarah. You've got to go on Air, its great!!

i agree Air is fab!!!
Had a really good time
Went on oblivan and it gave me really bad pain in my back still in pain today. its probley coz im getting old lol

Yeah rita's cool love that ride the amount of people we seen coming off that who looked a bit pale faced and ready to be sick :lol:

Glad you had a good time, your brave going on oblivion, I was too scared so OH and his mate went on that and I went on the less scary Hex :lol: BTW i'm still trying to work out how that works :doh:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back