• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Leg pain at night

twinmummy2be

Reaction score
Hi, over the last few nights I have had a bad pain all the way down my right leg. It seems to start after being in bed for about an hour. Tried propping pillows under my legs as my PG book suggests raising them higher than your body but still quite painful and stops me sleeping.

There are so many pillows in my bed now, hubby can just about fit in with me! :rotfl:

anyone else had this?

Hi

Its normal hun , dont know what you can really do?
Hope you find somthing that helps
Katrina :hug:

I was getting cramps for a while in my legs........couldn't so anything to stop them though so can't make any suggestions. I did get 'twitchy legs' where I got funny pains in my legs if I sat down for too long, like insects crawling inside them, MW just suggested getting up and walking around for a while to help with that - if you're anything like me it'll be a struggle to get out of a nice warm bed, but if it helps it might be worth a try?

Hope it stops soon :hug:

I've had this through this pg and last pg.

Last pg this was accompanied by mega cramps every night and also mega swelling so I seem to be getting off lightly on this pg although with all of my other problems, my twin pg was by far the easiest :rotfl:

Hope you feel better soon :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blehhj
Back