Leaving them.

AgentM

Reaction score
I took Oliver to the childminders today and when I left, I felt so awful about leaving him that I cried. I was so upset that I cried all the way to work. The thing is, I went back to work in October!! I don't know why it is upsetting me all of a sudden. Maybe because we've had so long off over christmas. Nearly 3 weeks what with the holidays, then most of last week off with the snow. Or maybe it's now that I'm doing late shifts - so I spend the morning with him, then have to drop him off in the afternoon.

Has anyone else got this far in and still finding it this hard?:cry:

:hug: oh hun. It's not just you.

I hate every day that I have to leave AJ to go to work. Its the only time we spend apart.
Mum had him on Tues gone and I met her on the bus coming home at 5.15pm and I was panicing I'd missed it, even though I knew I hadnt. I've never been so happy to see a bus in all of my life!

Last edited:
I haven't experienced this myself but I can understand 100% how you feel as I would be the exact same way.. I don't think it really gets easier leaving your LO.. At this time of year after the Christmas period and everyone on a high it would be especially hard to readjust :hug: x

i know exactly how u feel hun. when i was working i hated leaving my little one, four hours a day seemed like forever. i always thought that i was going to miss her doing something. and OMG it killed me if she cried when i left her!. x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back