Leaving The Forum

skairdykat

Reaction score
Only until Friday though :rotfl:

Off on our hol's tomorrow morning so just want to say bye till Friday. Good luck to all those testing :pray:
And loads of Baby Dust to all (including me lol)

:wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: Bring you all some rock back :D

May be on later if I get a chance in between packing etc..........

me too... have a fab holiday...x... masses of baby dust to you, me and everone else of course...x... :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray:

Have a great holiday hun :hug: :hug:

I think I may even have a few drinks too. I heard loads of people TTC who get there BFP after a dunken fumble :rotfl:

Have a great holiday both of you! Where are you going? :D

Yeah when i last found out i was preggers i'd been out 3 days before and polished of a whole bottle of wine to myself, haha, i really didn;t expect to be pregnant that month...

Im off to spain on wed but i finish work today.. whoop whoop.... yay... speak to you all in about 2 weeks...x...

Well you have booked the right dates as we had rain here for the last few days and nights. Its sunny today but forecast to rain and be unsettled until Tuesday so it looks like your in luck "sunshine_gal" :D

well i blummin hope so, the last thing i want is to leave the gorgeous weather here just to go somewhere thats raining...haha.. Cant believe how sunny and hot it id here at the mo, its lovely...mmm..

I'll bring the sunshine with me you just watch..x..

ooo oyu big meany scaring me like that!!!
Hope you have a fantastic time hun, and you too shunshine gal

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DreamRapeVic
Back