leaving for a bit

tracey 2

Reaction score
I just want to let everyone know im leaving the forum for a bit not sure how long for maybe a week or maybe more, i just dont know.

i think coming on here is hurting me too much now, so im going to leave the forum for a bit might be just a week or maybe longer i dont know, all i know is that im hurting so so badly and the pain is so intense everytime i try and cover it up and support someone else im just pushing it to the back of me, so i will be back soon dont know when but thank you all.

I think so much of you guys and i know everyone (myself included) will get through this please dont lock things away and just share your feeling but at this moment in time i cant share my emotions with you guys so will return when im ready soon.

Lots of love and hugs to you all and thank you for all the support yo have given me. :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

have posted this in m/c section as well

lots of hugs sweeite :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: Good luck tomorrow...come back when you're ready...I'll miss you lots!

M
x

Take care hun hope to see you back here soon :hug: :hug: :hug:

look after urself and we hope to see u back with us soon :hug: :hug: :hug:

huggy.gif

:hug: :hug: :hug:

Take good care of Yourself and come back when its right for you

Take care Tracey - concentrate on you and be kind to yourself. I wish you all the love & luck in the world. Your in my thoughts :hug: Hope to speak soon :hug:

Aww huni, I hope you feel better soon and you take as much time as you need, we are all here for you..thankyou so much for all you're support over the past week, it really means a lot to me. I really do hope things get better for you.

:hug: :hug: cas x

We will be here for you when you decide to return :hug:

All the very best hun. Take care of yourself. :hug: :hug: :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
itsa1231
Back