learning to walk?

trixipaws

Reaction score
iv posted a couple of short videos in the pics section- one is millie walking with me holding her hands. im just wondering, those of u whose babies are walking unaided, from watching that video, how soon do u think she'll be doing it? do u remember when ur babies were that unsteady and how long it was b4 they got the hang of it?
im not being a pushy parent lol i just would like to kno!?

I dont know hun but Jake does that too so I'd be intrested to find out too :)

jack was probably about 8/9 months when he could walk with holding hands/along furtiture and he was like that till just over 12 months where hes started taking steps unaided :)

Willow has been able to walk holding hands since about 7-8 months she has been cruising the walls and furniture since about 10 months and she has just started to take a couple of steps unaided between me and OH, but still no where near her being fully walking.

Hannah was about 7/8 months and she was walking unaided at 10 months

hannah has been doing that from about 7-8 months. But now she can stand unaided (go from sitting to standing with no help) and can stand not holding anything for a number of minutes (usually to dance/waggle hips)
She has also taken her first steps unaided... (about 4-5) towards me or daddy.
I feel she'll be walking within the next few weeks. (hopfully) (but then again i thought that about crawling and she didnt do that till she was 8-9 months)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
itsa1231
Back