Learning to Drive when Pregnant. Would you?

I was learning & stopped my lessons in Nov '10 due to the morning sickness (yeah right, all day sickness more like haha) but I'm going to restart in the next week or two and I'm 20 weeks tomorrow :) I really want my licence before baby comes along. It'll be sooooo much easier. x

i would defo reccomend you to go for it. I was learning to drive in a manual car and im not very confident infact i hate driving it makes me panic. i have wasted alot of time and money trying my best to pass but my instructer kept saying im not ready which may have been true.

I am now 25weeks preg and baby is due in May and my theory runs out In Aug - i feel like time is ticking so fast and im desperate to pass so im now taking lessons on Auto- which is stress free and im taking 3 lessons a week just so i can hopefully pass by end of May. I dread to think i will be without a car when bubba comes along as hubby will be at work and i need a car to get me going

I have been driving with my bf in the car for last few years. But I have never taken my test. When I was first preg I decided I needed to pass my test. Was a bit short of cash before Xmas so made it my new years resolution to do it. Still haven't had any more lessons but I have it only to do list for today!!! Lol! I WILL happen before baby arrives!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back