Leaky show ?????????

Natural mamma

Reaction score
I know this is my 5th and i should know pretty much everything......but have any of you experienced this???

Since friday i've been leaking / dribbling fluid.......i have rang midwife who thinks its just my show....as its such a little amount and not very often.....It is clear most of the time ...it was pink on sunday....nothing yesterday...a dribble in the early hours this morn which was clear......and the odd dribble today that is also clear water.....no mucous so not like a show.

I'm confused :think: :think: :think: :doh: :doh: :doh: :doh:

Its not wee either i am blessed with a strong pelvic floor (riding horses me thinks) :lol: :lol:

No- I haven't had this - thought a show was mucassy(sp) as the whole point is that it is thick to help stop infection getting up 'there'.
Hopefully it is the start of something :D
(and don't forget to text me ;) ;) )

my show was like a period!!!!! i felt cheated that i was having a period before i even got my baby :lol:

I've had exactly the same thing and it's happened to me again today. I've been leaking small amounts of clear fluid on and off and today it's happened a few times. I spoke to MW on thurs and she said that unless i'm leaking constantly or soaking a pad then it's not my waters and prob just mucous or watery discharge :think: I've been convinced though that it's my waters slowly dribbling as it's not mucousy and has no colour and also I know it's not wee as I also have mega stong pelvic floors (also due to riding!).

Don't worry monster munch i won't forget!!!!!

Anf KJL..... how weird......i've never had this before ...hopefully we shall have our babies soon...and can get back in the saddle in the nick of time :hug:

Natural mamma said:
Anf KJL..... how weird......i've never had this before ...hopefully we shall have our babies soon...and can get back in the saddle in the nick of time :hug:

:cheer: I can't wait to ride again...I'm so so excited about it. I've literally been going bonkers not being able to ride :wall: So off on a tangent but my orange monster has been featured in Horse magazine and is for the next 5 issues...I'm upset I didn't get to ride for the articles myself but so proud to see him looking so super :D Here's a little snipit from the website:

(with my friend Rachel riding):

http://www.horsemagazine.co.uk/thismont ... 49525.html

Wow he looks superbly fab , you have every right to be proud......mine is shoeless and relaxing in the field (although has his lovely house for bedtime).......

He needs his mane sorting he looks somewhat feral.....odd for a T.B great for a cobby type....mine is chestnut too 15.2 ex racer from Jersey.....He's so sweet. I gave up trying to find a reliable rider for him....i had some ladies come to ride him who didn't even know how to get on :shock: :shock: :shock: i was outraged....

So he'll be nice n fresh when i get back in the saddle...doubly so due to the spring grass :?

ive not had show yet but waiting for it lol.

i have been having quite a bit of pure bright white gunk though but now seems to be just clear fluid that comes out. been happening for the past week. its not alot of clear fluid but enough to make undies feel wet. the white gunk started of with loads of pink and then just went dark brown then eventually to white. wierd!

Natural mamma said:
Wow he looks superbly fab , you have every right to be proud......mine is shoeless and relaxing in the field (although has his lovely house for bedtime).......

He needs his mane sorting he looks somewhat feral.....odd for a T.B great for a cobby type....mine is chestnut too 15.2 ex racer from Jersey.....He's so sweet. I gave up trying to find a reliable rider for him....i had some ladies come to ride him who didn't even know how to get on :shock: :shock: :shock: i was outraged....

So he'll be nice n fresh when i get back in the saddle...doubly so due to the spring grass :?

My last horse (Cherry) was a TB and she was such a sweetie pie, unfortunately she developed degenerative arthritis in her hocks at 10 yrs old :( I love TB's and have considered buying an ex-racer as a project horse for a while now. Rachel (the girl riding in the piccy) and I would like to bring something on for the purpose of dressage and some eventing. I think TB's a severly underated and can make super dressage horses and eventers as they have the stamina and guts. Just out of interest how did you come across yours?

I love fresh horses! Louis came from Ireland as a scrawny 4yr old and has no breeding history (I suspect he has some TB/anglo-arab in him) and he was completely loony! I just couldn't resist! He threw me the first time I got on...I still bought him :rotfl: He's such a star though, really quirky but so bold and I just love him to bits! He jumps like a loon and is so so strong but as long as you aim at a jump and trust him he'll jump the moon for you. What do you do with your TB?

He came from jersey as some woman had bought him as her first horse (more money than sense) when he retired from racing at 8yrs...(He won 26 races and was a 6 furlong sprinter)...The daft woman had a fall so she put him on a cliff top field with no rug, food, or company for the winter :shock: :x :twisted: You can imagine how awful he looked felt. Going from the life of riley top of his game to that......criminal.

A friend who does horse transport, saw him and told her he would re home him off Jersey before the RSPCA saw him...she agreed.....so i got the then hat rack Sebastian. I had been out of the saddle for a while and was after something sane...my previous one was a 5yr old I.D x T.B mistreated at some point was a loon....Having kids changed me alot i suppose i lost my nerve a bit.

So when i rode i was gentle , I had him on a special pro-biotic diet and i just walked him miles for months to help bring bulid him up slowly. It did the trick..and by August that year it was just his top line that needed muscle tone.

We have not done anything apart from hacking.....i always intend to get round to riding club but never do ( I did school him for a while and got him to accept the bit , he would be great at dressage, he looks like a Victorian rocking horse when he works in contact but we don't have access to a school anymore)...I think he'd be great hunting...i trust him so much. .....I think he deserves a quiet life now... we go jumping in the woods next to my house and go for miles across countryside. He doesn't need company and rarely spooks.....he has his cheeky moments which make me laugh. At fifteen (touch wood) he is the picture of health and is rarely lame...what can i say he's easy to do ..... :hug: An absolute gentleman...a rare find.... :lol:

Natural mamma said:
He came from jersey as some woman had bought him as her first horse (more money than sense) when he retired from racing at 8yrs...(He won 26 races and was a 6 furlong sprinter)...The daft woman had a fall so she put him on a cliff top field with no rug, food, or company for the winter :shock: :x :twisted: You can imagine how awful he looked felt. Going from the life of riley top of his game to that......criminal.

A friend who does horse transport, saw him and told her he would re home him off Jersey before the RSPCA saw him...she agreed.....so i got the then hat rack Sebastian. I had been out of the saddle for a while and was after something sane...my previous one was a 5yr old I.D x T.B mistreated at some point was a loon....Having kids changed me alot i suppose i lost my nerve a bit.

So when i rode i was gentle , I had him on a special pro-biotic diet and i just walked him miles for months to help bring bulid him up slowly. It did the trick..and by August that year it was just his top line that needed muscle tone.

We have not done anything apart from hacking.....i always intend to get round to riding club but never do ( I did school him for a while and got him to accept the bit , he would be great at dressage, he looks like a Victorian rocking horse when he works in contact but we don't have access to a school anymore)...I think he'd be great hunting...i trust him so much. .....I think he deserves a quiet life now... we go jumping in the woods next to my house and go for miles across countryside. He doesn't need company and rarely spooks.....he has his cheeky moments which make me laugh. At fifteen (touch wood) he is the picture of health and is rarely lame...what can i say he's easy to do ..... :hug: An absolute gentleman...a rare find.... :lol:

He sounds like a horse in a million, i'd love to see a piccy if you have? He's lucky that u came along and rescued him from that cliff top, you sound like u make a perfect team. Some people are just awful and there is seriously no excuse for animal cruelty!

My boy (Louis) was also a bit of a sorry state when I got him. He was thin, had scars all over his back legs and at the top of his head :( I had a horse psychic/healer to see him about a yr ago (as a girl at our yard was having her to see her horse) and she was incredible (I was quite sceptical at first). She told me a tonne of things that she never could have known but she also told me that in Ireland he did P2P or racing of some sort and was injured badly in a race (hind leg got caught in the posting) and he was written off and neglected and kept in a tiny dark stable with no contact or companionship :( A lady apparently rescued him but sold him on to England when she got pregnant. I've had him 11 + yrs now and it took a long to time to get him somewhat "sane", he's now 16 and the fittest he's ever been. He competing Medium level dressage and is a saint to compete. He's still a loon to XC and jump but I love that about him! Age means nothing in my opinion...I hope to make it to Advanced Dressage with him.

Do u ever do fun rides/sponsored rides? There is the Vale of Aylesbury ride coming up in March and I'm bummed that I won't be fit enough to do it this yr (Rachel is going to ride in my place). It's such fun and it sounds like your boy would so well behaved :D

On another note, how's your leaking going? I'm still leaking today :think:

I am still leaky......my B.H are more regular but no other signs...might try the ole castor oil again today :think:

I do have a piccy somewhere will dig one out.....Have none of me riding though.....i must sort that out....

I won't be fit enough by march...but might try a fun ride this summer. I too agree about age. Its all in their personality...i have a friend who keeps telling me he has only a few years left in him...what rubbish. He's got the attitude of a spring chicken. :lol:

Natural mamma said:
I am still leaky......my B.H are more regular but no other signs...might try the ole castor oil again today :think:

I do have a piccy somewhere will dig one out.....Have none of me riding though.....i must sort that out....

I won't be fit enough by march...but might try a fun ride this summer. I too agree about age. Its all in their personality...i have a friend who keeps telling me he has only a few years left in him...what rubbish. He's got the attitude of a spring chicken. :lol:

I think I'm going to stay in bed all day today :sleep: :rotfl: Just want tomorrow to come around quickly as I've well and trully had enough of this "am I, aren't I in labour..." :wall: I'm still leaking too and have had cramps all of last night!

I will prob do a fun ride this summer too. There is the Windsor Sponsored ride in May at Windsor Castle which is brill! I prob still won't be fit enough but still but I would prob be ok just to walk/trot round, not crazy galloping and jumping like normal!

http://www.windsorlions.co.uk/events/horse-ride/

We should try and meet up at a sponsored ride some time :D

Thats a great idea......i'd love to meet you for a sponsored ride...never done one. Used to drag hunt as a teenager.

Good luck for tomorrow.....sounds like they shouldn't have too much bother starting you off...

I'll be thinking of you and with you in spirit...and you never know in labour too !!! lots of love :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

Natural mamma said:
Thats a great idea......i'd love to meet you for a sponsored ride...never done one. Used to drag hunt as a teenager.

Good luck for tomorrow.....sounds like they shouldn't have too much bother starting you off...

I'll be thinking of you and with you in spirit...and you never know in labour too !!! lots of love :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

Thanks so much, I really hope you'll be in labour too :pray: I'll be sending out labour vibes your way :D

Sponsored rides are fantastic and so much fun! RAF Halton and Windsor are the most fun as the jumps are fantastic :D RAF Halton has an airplane to jump as the last jump. This is us having a pop:

http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a69/Ka ... on/air.jpg

As soon as we're all healed up and strong enough i'll keep you posted on sponsored rides that I'm planning on going to this summer. Oh my gosh I'm abnormally excited about riding again...my hubby is right...I'm obsessed :shock: :rotfl: I think all horse owners are a bit bonkers though, I mean who else would work all day spend their winter mornings and evenings trailing through mud, ice, wind and rain to muck out poop and ex our horses :roll: :rotfl:

Wow he has a lovely big bold jump your boy.....

Yes we are mad....i have so much on my plate...yet wonder what on earth i'd do without my ponies.....(got an adorable neanderthal shetland too). They live at home and although i've no school i love having them here rather than on a yard......although i do miss the social side of it....

Lots of luck again..

I have been twinging and leaking all day so you never know i may be starting.....Race ya :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

Natural mamma said:
Wow he has a lovely big bold jump your boy.....

Yes we are mad....i have so much on my plate...yet wonder what on earth i'd do without my ponies.....(got an adorable neanderthal shetland too). They live at home and although i've no school i love having them here rather than on a yard......although i do miss the social side of it....

Lots of luck again..

I have been twinging and leaking all day so you never know i may be starting.....Race ya :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

Nawwwww I love shetlands :D I can't wait until I can take my daughter riding :cheer:

I wish I could keep my boy at home but my garden is the size of a postage stamp :rotfl: I live in greater london so stabling and land is so expensive. I keep my boy at a small yard in Herts (about 15mins from my house) and it's such a lovely sociable little place. We have a school which is nice but it floods really badly in winter and is quite exposed to the wind! We end up having to school in scuba gear and I've nearly been blown off a few times :rotfl: Good thing my boy is not spooky!

Oooohh it sound like you are getting closer to baby arriving :cheer: I am getting so excited now! Can't believe I'm gonna be holding my little angel soon :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back