leaking boobs !!

lewisca

Reaction score
Just wondewred if anyones else was experiencing this ? noticed today that my boobs have started to leak small amounts. they did with my other 2 but not till nearer my delivery date. have had lots of tightening the last few days too and occasional cramping pain, but dont last long and arent really painfull. not sure if i should b worried or not !!! xxx:blush:

Not had any leaking yet and didn't have any at all in my last pregnancy. I think its perfectly normal though and nothing to worry about as far as I know :)

have an app on my phone from the babycare centre thats says its normal but just bit worried cos its happening earlier with this one !! stupid hormones running rampent again !!! xx

I wouldn't worry, mind have been leaking since about 22 weeks and the midwife said its nothing to worry about. The hardest thing is to resist playing with them :p

I know keep having to resist luckily my 2 year old is here and have already asked what I do to my boobies !!!! lol xx

Yeah, mine have been leaking for weeks now too!

It's all so glamorous isnt it. Mine appear to leak whilst I'm asleep as I wake up with wet patches but never seems to happen during the day. I guess this is better than the other way round. I did wonder if its because I accidentally 'squeeze' them when lying on my side, it sort of squashes them together.

Mine have leaked a few times during the night over the last couple of weeks. From what I've read it's completely normal for it to happen around this time.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back