Lea554 labour watch!!!! *** Baby is here***

jodied

Reaction score
Just got a text from Lea554 at 18.08:

"hey, thought I wud update you - they admitted me with quite bad pre eclampsia, only picked up by a routine appt this morning. I've been examined and I'm 3cms! They have broke my waters and if nothing happens, I will get induced 2nite x"

I've sent her a good luck message and asked her to keep us posted! Looks like these May babies are all in a rush! I'm so excited that my due date buddy is on the way to meeting her baby!!

Update at 21.52:

Sent Leanne a text passing on the pf ladies best wishes and she replied:

"ah, bless the pf ladies. I got induced by drip at 8pm, contractions r coming, but just uncomfortable. My platelet count is very low so I need to decide now if I need an epidural - I don't know what to do! My pre eclampsia is quite severe apparently, so this baby is coming out 2nite! X"

Ive replied telling her to do whatever her gut tells her and that it will all be worth it when baby arrives.

FRIDAY 15th APRIL

No update as of 07:00:

I sent Leanne a text when I did Ellas 4am feed to say I was thinking of her and hoping she is busy cuddling her baby girl but haven't heard anything further

Update 07:37:

Got a.text from Leanne and BABY iS HERE: "Hey, well Tia Nicole was born at 3.53am on 15/04/11 weighing 6lbs exactly. Had 2 do the pushing on just gas an air!x"

Last edited:
you may mummies are so que jumping hee hee and i think the babies dont want to miss out on an easter gift lol

hope it goes quick for her and shows how quickly things can change

Oh exciting Im super jealous!! Keep us updated :D

Woohoo Lea554!!! Woop woop, good luck and hope it goes smoothly as possible :)

Oh my! I've just commented on her FB saying they may well induce her cause of the pre eclampsia....am obviously a bit behind!! All the best Lea, here's to a smooth labour :) xx

Agree jodied she should go with her gut, if it was me being induced I would take the epidural :) we're all thinking of you lea!

Yes pinky I really think it's personal choice - I really didn't want an epidural so i personally wouldn't have had one unless absolutely necessary x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
itsa1231
Back