LauraB **Updated - Gallstones For Definite**

Urchin

Reaction score
Hiya girls.

Laura has made it over to Third-tri while she's not here! :(

Just to give you all an update: She's currently in hospital, with suspected gallstones. She's been in a lot of pain and is not sure when she'll be out yet.

If anyone has pmed her it may be a while before you get a reply, if there's anything I can help you will, let me know.

Wishing you a speedy recovery Laura!

poor laura send her my love and hope she gets better soon :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

please send her my thoughts.

get well soon laura. we will see you here when you are well enough to return :) :hug:

Oh Laura you poor honey!

Thinking of you and Bump lots, you get well soon :hug:

Get well soon Laura you've not had a easy time of it and now this.

All the best :hug:

Gosh it never seems to end for poor Laura.

Send her our best wishes too and hope for a speedy recovery

awww thanks for the update urchin hun send her loads of hugs and well wishes hope shes soon on the mend :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: xxxxxxxxxxxx

Lots of love to Laura & baby :hug: :hug:

Hope she is feeling better soon :hug:

Awwwwww, extra pain not good when pregnant! Hope it get's sorted soon :hug:

hope u are feeling well soon. My mum had gall stones and i know how much pain you can be in. that combined with pregnancy well :shock:
:hug: :hug:

OH NOOOO!! ive got gall stones at the mo and i have been to a&e 3 times in the last two weeks. its bad anough now, i can't imagine being pregnant at the same time.

I swear, the pain for me can be worse than labor!

:hug: :hug: :hug:
get better soon!
:hug:

urchin said:
Hiya girls.

Laura has made it over to Third-tri while she's not here! :(

Just to give you all an update: She's currently in hospital, with suspected gallstones. She's been in a lot of pain and is not sure when she'll be out yet.

If anyone has pmed her it may be a while before you get a reply, if there's anything I can help you will, let me know.

Wishing you a speedy recovery Laura!

Oh Lord!!!! how awful. hope she gets well soon and im sending hugs and best wishes to her and her family. It ,must be a worrying time.

Hi

Oh no hope she is okay and gets out of the hospital soon.
Sending :hug: and get well wishes her way
Katrina

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
waqas432
Back