Given up

Amy25wright

Reaction score
Right that it I have given up for this month. I am 10 days late and done 4 tests all negative. I'll just take it it hasn't worked this ninth and I'm just late xx

:hug: Hope your ok.

I've given up too, I'm past counting how many days late I am, never mind how many tests I've done and BFN's I've seen :(

Yeah I'm ok. I'm sure it will happen for us. It's just depressing isn't it. If I'm not pregnant wish my period would come so I can try again :0(

Oh girls i feel your pain! I was 5weeks late on my period last time.. I went the doctor and he prescribed provera (to induce a period) AF finally arrived 16 days after my last tablet! You just want it to arrive so you can get back to TTC.. Hope the witch arrives soon for use x

Its very depressing :(
I now have all the symptoms of AF and no AF!

Me too, I'm late too and on cd 37. Haven't tested for 3 days but not going to test again x

I said that 2 but look at me wrecking the head off myself lol I really need to be committed :looped:

I'm definitely done with testing. I poas this morning and have none in the house now.
I have a 33 day cycle and I'm now 19 days late :looped: HELP!!

Go now hunnie, you're late enough, I'd go asap if it was me x

Im guessing your like me and only go to the docs if your limbs are falling off and your growing a willy?
I hate going i really hate it thats why i havent gone yet and i know i should have xxxx

I'm going to go next week If mine doesn't show, it just not like me been are at all xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back