• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Late January mums to be?

kellie80

Reaction score
I feel so unorganized. Where is everyone else up too? I haven't even started buying stuff so i can pack a bag yet. I have bags full of boys clothes upstairs but i don't have a clue whats in them and they all need washing and ironing before i can even see what clothes i need to buy. I feel like i've got so much to do and i'm running out of time! I want it all done before christmas just for piece of mind!

Hi, im due 21st jan, and im the same as you! I havnt done my hospital bag yet (havnt even got a bag yet!), this is my first baby and keep thinking ive got so much time yet, but its going TOO quick! People keep nagging me to get everything ready as they/their mum/sister etc had their babies as early as 32wks :shock:
I really should get my bum in gear and do it!!

Don't worry I am nearly 34 weeks and have only really just started to think about my hospital bag. It is my first baby too, due 10th Jan. I would really like a home birth, but will not know if I can until 36 weeks, so should really get prepared for going into hospital

I have got most of the stuff for the baby though.

I'm not due till mid Feb, but I haven't got anything for the baby or hospital or anything yet. I'm going to think about it after christmas.

Icecream said:
I'm not due till mid Feb, but I haven't got anything for the baby or hospital or anything yet. I'm going to think about it after christmas.

Yeah thats wise hun, cos you got quite a while to do it all yet and you can concentrate on xmas first!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blehhj
Back