Last Feed Time b4 Bed

Kiranxxx

Reaction score
Hi,

Just wondering what time the last feed is before your LO goes to bed?

I've just fed my LO (formula) at 8pm and she has fallen asleep do I feed her again say at 11pm or shall I just let her sleep through until she's hungry?

I've been told when she sleeps at night let her decide whe she is hungry.

when my daughter was that age she had no routine and was exclusively BF- there were no set times but it was every 3 or 4 hours during the day, and last feed was prob about 11/12ish then she'd sleep til 5/6ish then wake for milk.

in answer to ur question i would let her sleep if shes sleepin thru. she'll wake and cry if she gets hungry!

We start our bedtime routine at 6pm... we have nappy free time, a bath/wash then feed, it can vary any time between 6.30 and 7.30 for the feed. we then put her to sleep. She doesnt always go straight down and because she is breastfed sometimes wants a little top up which can be about 8ish. She can fall asleep anytime between 7.30pm and 9.

I have tried two tactics recently as she is sleeping longer between feeds now, i fed her at 11 last night and she slept through til 5am, and the night before she woke herself at 1.3o she then slept through til 7.30.

I think i prefer waiting for her to wake herself to be honest,we have a little daily routine now when she wakes between 7-8 and i would like to try stick to that.

Having said that she is only 6wks old so it could change anytime...

Well my daughter has her feed at about 7ish bed by 8 then sleeps all way through and wakes me at around 8 for her bottle.

Dont wake her, she will wake you herself when shes hungry. :D

at 8 weeks amber had no routine but i would leave her to decide during the night if she was hungary.

now she is 6 months, last feed is 6 bed by 6.30 and awake 7.30am.....its great!!

My mum sent me an email with great advice;

If a baby is sleeping, don't wake them up to feed them, let them be.

Let your bubs sleep, if they wake, then fine, if not, you should get a fab night of sleep lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back