Last bump pic :(

Simoneh00

Reaction score
So here's my last bump piccy

40 + 8

Photo0182.jpg

Feels quite sad cause I love my bump! But I'm gonna have the little person in there to cuddle :D

good luck for tomorrow Simone, will be thinking of you!! xx

Aww youve got a cute bump for 41weeks! And im sure youll love your son more then the bump lol x

:yay: fab, I know what you mean, will feel strange not being pregnant anymore. This time tomorrow you'll have your little one with you!!! :yay:

:D I'm soooo excited for you!! Cant wait to find out whether or not he has hair! Hehe! Xx

So excited for you hun - good luck with birthing tomorrow i'm sure you'll be fine and calm xxxx Looking forward to seeing pics and reading your story x

Gorgeous bump hun, lots of love and luck for tomorrow :kiss: :hug:

Great bump Simone! Good luck for tomorrow xxxxx

Thanks again guys
Just having my last supper so to speak :lol:

I'd get a big jug of fluids into you before 10 :lol:

I'm allowed water or unsweetened tea until 6 am Mamafy
I didn't think I'd be allowed but i am... I wasn't last time and I was literally so thirsty that they brought me a cup of water with a straw made out of a drip in theatre once i was being stitched haha!

Just realised your lil man will share his birthday with my big man, my eldest is 20 tomorrow/today now :)

:wave: Morning

Well I'm just messing about getting the last of my things together
I literally can't stop shaking :(
Dad will be here soon to drop Eva off at my grans so I'm gonna be really upset, I'm not used to being away from her, I rarely have a baby sitter even for a few hours :(

Well my text buddies will keep you updated :)

Happy Birthday son for when you arrive :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
itsa1231
Back