• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Last baby? and SPD!

clairedoran

Reaction score
Hi ladies,

when do I move to the last baby? is it 35 weeks? just being impatient really!

Also, DH was saying last night that he would love a private plate on his car (its not going to happen)
He said 'i'd love my initials SPD'!!!!!!!!!! :shock: His name is Sean Patrick Doran! I explained to him what
SPD is and he agrees he aint happy sharing his initials with such a ghastly thing! xxx

:rotfl: He should just thank his lucky stars he doesn't have it!!

I'm not sure when you move to last baby :think: Must be soon though, we haven't got THAT long left?! x

dannii87 said:

I'm not sure when you move to last baby :think: Must be soon though, we haven't got THAT long left?! x

Only 4 days between us Dannii! Oooooooo! It's so close now. I'll be very happy to reach that last
baby! xxx

I think last baby is 35 weeks...we'll see if mine budges on Thursday!

And :lol: at your OH!

clairedoran said:
dannii87 said:

Only 4 days between us Dannii! Oooooooo! It's so close now. I'll be very happy to reach that last
baby! xxx
I know!! It's crazy to think we're so close! But when I hear about ladies going overdue I can't help but deflate lol. I always stalk Hazel for her ticker as she's the same due date as me :lol:

dannii87 said:
clairedoran said:
dannii87 said:

baby! xxx
I know!! It's crazy to think we're so close! But when I hear about ladies going overdue I can't help but deflate lol. I always stalk Hazel for her ticker as she's the same due date as me :lol:

I'm being stalked :rotfl: .

I always log on early on a Friday to see what it says. Strangely enough I look at Hideilu's ticker as she has the serious one and it says weight and length.

Hazel said:
dannii87 said:
clairedoran said:
dannii87 said:

baby! xxx

I always log on early on a Friday to see what it says. Strangely enough I look at Hideilu's ticker as she has the serious one and it says weight and length.

:rotfl: And I check yours for the fun comments!! :rotfl: Oooh what a happy bunch of stalkers we are!

HideiLu said:
Hazel said:
dannii87 said:
clairedoran said:
dannii87 said:

baby! xxx

:rotfl: And I check yours for the fun comments!! :rotfl: Oooh what a happy bunch of stalkers we are!

Soooo true! I regularly look at all of your posts because I know we're all around the same date!
Only a few weeks before we start 37+ symptom spotting! It's so nice to share the journey! xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clark Gracen
Back