Larly's blanket

BevG

Reaction score
just thought id give a progress pic on the blanket im making for Larlybelle. its going pretty well tho i think theres a trick with this ball of wool as it never seems to get any smaller. magic wool i swear lol
SAM_0343.jpg

Thats lovely blanket Bev x

its going well, ive even tried a different stitch for the outer bit and its looks quite cool. just have to keep that one going now til i hit the end of the ball of wool then do the sparkly outer line and some tassles and it will be done

Ooooohhhhhh!!!! Bev it's lovely!

Pip loves it :love:

:hug:

Last edited:
Wow that is lovely!! I so want to take up knitting so o could do something for my pip!!

Used to be able to knit a little when I was younger bit think ill start trying again

Very clever!! Wish I could knit/crochet properly. Only seem to be able to do lines!! lol Was meant to sew myself a door hanger with pockets over Xmas but have gotten so far and then lost interest!!! lol

Love it! Wish i knew how to crochet, i've started a blanket for bump, its only half finished atm though x

I dreamt about a black blanket and bev is making my dreams come true! Lol! Pip wanted a black blankie!!

That is beautiful you are very talented Bev.

Lovely...you are very talented ! I wish I had the patience to do that. My mother in law is qiute good at making those and can knock one out in a couple of days and up to now has made me 6 !!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back