Jersey-anyone live there or have contacts there?

Rubys mummy

Reaction score
My sis in law it getting married in May in Jersey..

She has a venue booked, but as its not local she doesnt know where to start looking for florist, cake, balloons etc etc...

Can anyone help??

There is a Marks & Spencer near St Brelades bay where we are going, and they do great wedding caked deliered to store, so thats a start...

Any help would be appreciated xxxx

Hi there,
Yep i live in the sunny island of Jersey infact i live in St Brelades.
I just got married this year so know how stressful it can be.
With regards to Cake etc.
I used Creative Confections- Sasha Bisson who was great!!
Balloons i would use the party shop in Les Quennevais Precinct which is in St Brelades.
Florists there are a few, i didnt use any myself as i had beach theme, so i used Candles and shells with lanterns they looked outstanding!!
Where is the venue?
In can also get the numbers of the ones i've given you if you like!
Why did they chose Jersey?
Hope this helps there is loads of info i can give you!!
Romie

:dance: :wave: Oh Romie, I am SO glad to find you!!!

She is getting married in L'Horizon hotel in May...she wanted somewhere a bit different and her parents honeymooned in Jersey 40 years ago :)

We were beginning to panic about the logistics of the whle thing but its coming together of the last few weeks-I discovered Amani accomodation a short walk from he hotel so we are all going to stay there for a week-we arrive 5 days before the wedding so it will be such a fantastic time for us!! Got the brochure today for the houses @ Amani and they look gorgeous

She has seen a cake she likes in M&S and I am wondering if St Brelades have a cake ordering facility-it says so on the store locator-if so she will order one and we can pick it up the day before-she wants fresh flowers on it which if we can sort a florist, should be easy enough... Do you know if they do wedding cakes, is it a big store??

I am so glad you replied to this-I am her "Fronk"-I love wedding planning and I want to help make it the best day of her life :hug:

Hi hun,
L'Horizon should be stunning your right on the beach thats just down the hilll from my house.
Yes Mark's have a cake ordering facility it isn't a huge store but we have loads on the island and a large on in town too. but you can give them a call and get something organised, there is a few florists but there is one round the corner where Mark's is at St Brelades so you have it all in close proximity.

It's nice to have some help anything else you need to know just ask.
I organised everything myself and i was extra lucky we eloped to Costa Rica..South America got married there had an amzing time surfed did all the things we wanted to do then came back to Jersey and had my wedding reception and get to wear another dress and arrive at the venue in a fire engine has my hubby is a fire fighter so i got the best of both worlds....
Ohhh Lucky me....the best day of my life apart from my son being born obviously......arghhhh this is such a long road fertility its crazy!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DreamRapeVic
Back