Lamaze play gym offer

Mrs CW

Reaction score
Hi all,

Debenhams currently have 2 Lamaze play gyms on offer. They are half price and then until midnight tonight have another 20% off so are £26. My LO loves Lamaze toys and I've been looking everywhere for a play gym at a reasonable price so seeing a Lamaze one at that price I had to get one! I will just say that the pictures for the gyms are the wrong way round - the pyramid gym picture is on the pond gym so if you do order one check the name to make sure it's the one you want.

X x x

Also if you enter GK76 as a promo code you get an extra 10% off so they will only be £23.40 x

Thanks for posting the link, I meant to but forgot. My hubby ordered it and had a pop up code for the extra 10% off too but he didn't tell me the code so thanks x

I just ordered without reading the whole post doh! Will end up with the pyramid gym but want the pond one :( have emailed customer services so hoping that they will change the order!
Thanks for the link x

I hope they can change it for you, I got quite confused by it - that's why I got my OH to order it - I can blame him if its the wrong one ;) x

Get down some car boots girls, loads of gyms going for between £2 and £8. Immaculate most of them.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back