ladies you're the best!

My1stBaby

Reaction score
only just managed to sign on since i went into hospital and have seen all the lovely positive messages for me and my baby, thank you soo much for your positive thoughts once more, they worked again!!

mri showed that his brain is perfect!! after the initial ultrasound scan they thought they saw the start of brain damage.... it was the most worrying time ever and we had to wait 3 days to then get the mri!!

after the good news we were discharged home after 5 days and now we've gotta wait 3 weeks for his lumber puncture results and if the infection is of a high level in the spinal and brain fluid then he will hve to go into special care for 3-6 weeks for treatment. were praying this doesnt happen as the treatment is a really aggressive form of IV antiobiotics so fingers crossed again the results come back clear.

hes such a strong boy!! hes amazing and growing soo well (8lbs15oz already) so we have alot of faith in the little man, his name is Max James Nicholas Farrelly... Max meaning 'strong man' :)

thanks again ladies ill try post my birth story (a very good one actually) in the birthing section sometime soon.

loads of of love and congrats to all of you that have had your babies and good luck to all of you due soon

xxxxxx

Oh Hun fx results go well. Sending you a big hug xx

Fingers crossed for you and baby Max honey xxx

So pleased he's doing well, I'll be keeping my fingers crossed for you all. Hope the results are all good news ! Love his name, well done hun xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
itsa1231
Back