I feel so sick I cried at work!!!!

Funkylady said:
ooh can we eat philly?????

Im so excited by this news!! Garlic and Herb philly on french crusty bread! woo!

xx

that sounds gorgeous. I'm hungry now.

I made my boyfriend brush his teeth last night when he was sitting next to me because the smell of the cheese he had eaten nearly an hour ago made me gag!

Also gagged at the train station this morning, in public. Lovely.

evemarie8 said:
Funkylady said:
evemarie8 said:
I hope u find something soon? what about dry crackers? or ginger biscuits?

x

Over did the ginger biscuits when the sickness started, and the rich tea's!! My mom says I should try arrow root? Anyone know what these are??

apparently dry toast works as well.

:? The smell of the toast cooking makes me :puke: :doh: , just need a personal chef to cook it for me, let it go cold then serve it to me on a silver platter :oops:

Signed, Princess Evie, the spoilt brat!! x :roll:

My work colleagues daughter is around 4 weeks behind me. Her sickness got really bad too then just dissapeared at around 12 weeks. Crossing my fingers yours passes just as quickly :hug:

(i never got any MS :wink: )

:hug:

arrowroot buscuits are the most boring buscuits in the world , I was advised to try them aswell .

I have been :puke: all through the pg and simetimes you just have the right to feel miserable. As I have said to people if someone not pregnant came into working and saif i've been :puke: for 3 days people would say oh you have been bad but you are expected to go week after week puking when your pg.

When a friend asked me what others could do for me > i said feel sorry for me LOL and its true thats what i want.

Adivce i have been given is eat little and often , it didn't work for me but might work for you...Hopefully you are coming to the end of your ms

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back