Ladies that are 29/30 weeks

jld123

Reaction score
Hello lovelies!

Well I am going away when im 29 weeks pregnant & would just like a heads up of how you are all feeling at this stage? Any tiredness/sickness etc? And if possible could you post up a pic of the size of your bumpage at this stage? So i can get an idea of how large I may look on the beach :)

Lol I got quite tired still am really. Bumpage in bikini will look great. Lol. X x

Everyone is gonna be different hun but with the exception of nausea, I'm pretty much feelin like I did in Tri 1! Bad times. As for heat, im just glad it's not summer!! Then we have a four year old to look after too so it could be different for you.

Personally, I'm happy being where I am as I can't even be arsed climbing the stairs in my house but it might be just what you need! Xx

We've booked it with the idea that it will be a nice chance to relax together alone before the baby, we are going to port alcudia (the quiet part) where I think its literally a beach and restuarants & our hotel has a lovely adult pool with double beds around it and linen curtains for privacy so fingers crossed we will get a nice chance to relax. Ive put on some weight in my arms, thighs and face and i dont want to look like a complete whale :( i wish i was one of those women who only got the bump!

well im 27 weeks so not as far as lexus but id bloody love a holiday! I went away not long ago to egypt when i was about 24 weeks and i loved it. I have horrible back ache now and im always uncomfortable but theres nothing like a good laze around on holiday when your body isnt up to much!

Maybe im lucky but i havent had any sickness since about 10 weeks and i get a bit tired but generally im feeling good x

I think it'll be great. Only thing I remember about that stage was back ache and tiredness, and what better than a pool, sun loungers and waiters bringing you ice cold drinks! I'm quite jealous - I could do with it now!! Only thing that would put me off is the thought of wearing a bikini as I've gained loadsa weight, but I'm sure I'd get past that! Enjoy xx

We've booked it with the idea that it will be a nice chance to relax together alone before the baby, we are going to port alcudia (the quiet part) where I think its literally a beach and restuarants & our hotel has a lovely adult pool with double beds around it and linen curtains for privacy so fingers crossed we will get a nice chance to relax. Ive put on some weight in my arms, thighs and face and i dont want to look like a complete whale :( i wish i was one of those women who only got the bump!

Sounds beautiful! This is a nice opportunity for it to be just you two as well.

Forgot to add these; 30+4

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByTapatalk1298499274.549109.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1298499274.549109.jpg
    83.6 KB · Views: 6
  • ImageUploadedByTapatalk1298499288.218914.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1298499288.218914.jpg
    80.6 KB · Views: 6
Awww you have the best bump Lexus, it's so neat!!! Mine is big but looks more fat than that! At this stage of pregnancy I am feeling pretty tired, not sleeping well at all and am very very stiff and find it hard to get around - move like an old lady now! I think if you are just gonna veg out, not do too much walking etc you'll be fine - might aswell be tired in the sun than here anyway, lol xxx

aww lexus your bump is perfect! I think ill start eating a bit better from now on, 3 meals a day etc lots of fruit because until now ive just stuffed my face with anything. and id like to feel a little bit good in my bikini with my bump :) Yeh im really excited, our last two holidays together were fast paced city breaks so im looking forward to lots of laying around, being waited on, doing nothing and afternoon naps on the beach. and just being able to get in the sea/pool if i feel to frumpy and achey. Im worried it wont be very warm as its the end of april we go, but even if it rains the whole time, we have an indoor pool in the hotel too!

so excited!

Awww I'm so jealous, can I come on holiday lol. I'll be 29 weeks tomorrow. Just the usual tiredness, also itching and swollen ankles lol. Very attractive ;) sounds like a perfect holiday! X x x x

that just sounds like heaven, i could have murdered a holiday 2 weeks ago. especially with a pool, i think its a lovely idea you both getting away together before baby comes. I went on holiday when i was about 29 weeks pregnant with my 1st, i actually went with my mum and dad and brothers and sisters, i loved it i was sunbathing on the beach in my bikini, only thing i wuld say is bump ends up like your nose, sticks out i mean and gets burnt easily, i burnt mine and i have never been sunburnt before or since and it wa nly the top of my bump.

yeah ive heard that too! bumps burn i guess im going to have to get a high factor sun cream :)

hey jld,

I'm going away around 28 weeks as well, so glad for this post! We're off to Egypt, and the only thing that concerns me at this stage (beisdes the political situation in the middle east and north africa!) is the 5 hour trip on SleazyJet!

You'll have a great time, I am just not going to do anything, maybe some snorkling and swimming adn reeading and enjoying the last holiday without a baby to run after.

Enjoy :) xx

hey jld,

I'm going away around 28 weeks as well, so glad for this post! We're off to Egypt, and the only thing that concerns me at this stage (beisdes the political situation in the middle east and north africa!) is the 5 hour trip on SleazyJet!

You'll have a great time, I am just not going to do anything, maybe some snorkling and swimming adn reeading and enjoying the last holiday without a baby to run after.

Ewwww 5 hours on sleazyjet I do not envy at all! Make sure you wear support stockings and move your legs and feet as pregnant women are at increased risk of getting blood clots xxxx

thanks :) haha, British airways was like £300 more though! Maybe I'll splash out for priority boarding! :) xx

Im going with easyjet too! i dont think we are going to pay for priority boarding as a friend of mine who was pregnant flew with them too and was offered priority boarding for free at the gate! So im hoping this may happen for us too haha. x

On Easyjet it's first come first served so if you get there in good time and get on first you should be able to nab the best seats. We went to Benidorm a few weeks ago and my dad and bro got the emergency exit row and had oodles of leg room!

I'm nearly 29 weeks and I feel as well now as I have in any other stage so far - not overly tired or sick or anything, my only real complaints are being a bit uncomfortable sometimes and I think my ankles are tending to swell a bit. Bet you'll have a lovely time relaxing and having a bit sun!

Last edited:
In France at the moment at 30 weeks. Flew with them the other day. You'll be put on Special Assistance but make sure you have your fit to fly cert from your midwife or they won't let you on. You'll be first on with the disabled and people with kids younger than 5. My daughter just turned 5 so I wouldn't have had that anymore and travel to France with them loads so will get it still til bump is 5!!! Yay. Well when bump is born and turns 5. Couldn't handle a 5 year pregnancy :D It's bloody uncomfy now!!!! xxx

hey jld,

We flew with them to egypt last year, (I wasn't preggers) but was fine! Seats and room maybe an issue just have a walk etc xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
itsa1231
Back