Lack of sleep anybody?

Lindsay

Reaction score
Hi all :wave:

I am really struggling with not being able to sleep and wondered if anyone else was the same?

I am so tired when I go to bed but am waking up throughout the night, a lot for the toilet! but then struggling to go back to sleep, is this common during pg or am I sub consciously worrying about something that it keeping me up?

Xxx

i'm the same at the moment have been since i found out, think its a mixture of anxiety, getting up for wees :wall: ! and being a wee bit overtired, could happily sleep all day tho!

Yes, that's happening to me too. Even when I sleep all weekend, I seem to still be tired?!? :lol:

I've had that ever since about week 6. And its still going on. I must pee about 5 times a night average. If I only wake twice its a miracle.

I just relax, read, listen to the radio and eventually fall back to sleep. If I get stressed about it, it seems to make it worse and I end up in a vicious circle of sleeplessness.

I've been getting this too for the last few weeks. I get up to go to the loo and can't get back to sleep for ages. Then find it really hard to get up in the day time :D

You're not alone Lindsay :hug: :hug: :hug:
I do hope you get some naps in through the day :hug:
Hope it passes soon for you, its very annoying not sleeping at appropriate times :roll: :hug:

Thankyou for all your replies ladies it's good to know that I am not alone :hug:

I work Monday-Thursday and so can't have a nap through the day then, I am like a zombie when I get home and my LO wants to play!
Friday, Saturday and Sunday I have a nap when LO does!!

I have been up since 5.30am this morning, so I got up to do some ironing!

Xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back