Lack of midwifery care!

stacey_lea86

Reaction score
I am actually so angry of the lack of care I seem to be receiving. After my last thread I decided to call the midwife for advice as all I seemed to get by googling was something to do with my cervix! (I'm a terrible googler)

I still have not yet received a call back. When I did call this morning the receptionist informed me there was only 1 midwife in (out of 2) and that she was in clinic!

I have just called again to say I have not yet heard from anyone & she said my name had definitely gone in the book & to call the midwife direct & leave a message with my symptoms as the midwife was on a visit. If I have not heard anything by 4.30pm (German time) to call back!

Now because of this I have got myself in a right tizzy & now I just want to cry!

I understand she is busy, but should I have to wait 5 bloody hours to get some professional advice?

Not too mention I called on Friday to ask regarding my SPD and not even the midwife receptionist answered, so I am yet still waiting a callback regarding that!

I can't go private as I have no German social security number otherwise I would as they are fantastic!

:mad::shakehead:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back