Labour dust needed!

**C**

Reaction score
I had a message from BEX101, earlier....she thinks she could be in early labour as she's been having contractions every 30 mins since about 8.30 this morning.

She was with her OH and they were waiting for their car to get fixed and she hadn't wanted to say anything to him incase everyone went into a panic :lol:

So let's hope that this is the one now puuuuuuuuuuush puuuuuuuuush!

***** labour dust *****
***** labour dust *****
***** labour dust *****
***** labour dust *****
***** labour dust *****
***** labour dust *****

:cheer: x

Yay!! :clap: Hope this is it!! :pray:

... Tons of labour dust!!! ...

yeah i hope this is it for you hunni
:pray:
Good luck

*sends loads of labour dust*

Come on girl! I'm rooting for you! Sending a cloud of labour dust your way!!!

Aaaargh! Just heard from her again after her m/w appointment and it's a false alarm! :wall:

Come on let's quadroople the doseage

**LABOUR DUST**

**LABOUR DUST**

**LABOUR DUST**

**LABOUR DUST**

Fingers crossed for you that is gets going, (and for me too :pray: )

Thanks for all the labour dust. :wave:
I've had regular contractions every half hour from 8am till mid afternoon.
I also had a MW appointment at 3.30 so was hoping to hear some good new's from her......
NO!

0 cm's dillated! :wall:

I dont get it, i've had loads of niggles over the past 2 weeks, the baby has been engaged (all the way) for well over a week now and i've got nothing to show for it.

She did offer me a sweep tho (i thought you had to had starting to dilate to have one of those?) I agreed because i was so put out by my lack of progress. If its going to work it will within the next 48 hours but i've been told not to get too excited as it isnt usually sucessfull if your not dillated atall.
I'm booked for an induction next Sunday at 1pm if nothing happens before then.

Oh, and the sweep?...... BLOODY HURT (Still does) :(

Thanks again for all the labour dust tho. I've saved all the spare dust to send back your way when the time comes.

oh you must be so frustated!

I know i am!! I have a sweep on wednesday but didnt know it was only sucessful if you have started to dilate already :(

Hope things move fo you very soon xx

nikkif said:
oh you must be so frustated!

I know i am!! I have a sweep on wednesday but didnt know it was only sucessful if you have started to dilate already :(

Hope things move fo you very soon xx

I'll race you!

:moon:

sorry to hear that. it sounded really promising! hope you have luck with the sweep. Im sure you wont have to wait too much longer. x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
joshatflare
Back