Knock knock, room for another?

peanut1982

Reaction score
I've been in first tri for a few weeks now and just back from my dating scan and looks like I can move over here now :cheer:
I'm 13 weeks 1 day so due 26th October. Unfortunately they don't do 20 week scans in this area so will be most jealous hearing about what team your all in :( May have to see if we can afford a private one as October seems awfully far away at the moment!
Hope you are all keeping well and look forward to seeing what this next trimester brings!
Sarah xx

Managed to scan in a copy of my pic, any guesses as to pink/blue?!!
13wkscan.jpg

Hello :wave: and welcome :D

Sorry to hear you won't get a 20 week scan, I think I would definitely go for a private scan if I were you :D

Thank girls, lovely to meet you both! And thanks Jollypops for adding me to the due dates list, all starting to feel very real now!
S xx

yay....welcome over :hug: My scan last week dated me at 13 weeks and 1 day too :think:

That's pants about you not getting a 20 week scan...... I would def look for a private one if I was you. There's no way I'd last until October without seeing my bean again!!

I think you're team blue by the way

:hug:

Hello peanut1982 :wave:
Great to hear all's well with your LO :hug:
Sorry to hear you don't have a 20wk scan, personally I'd say go for the private scan, you can find them as cheap as around £70, and check ebay for deals too :)
I think blue from your scan pic too :think:
Have a happy and comfy 2nd Tri, very best wishes :hug:

Hello there :wave: Welcome to the 2nd trimester hun.xx

Thanks girls, think I'll definitely have to look into private scan - October too far away at the moment! I'm getting blue vibes from the pic too, no idea why just looks more like OH than me I think!

Oh no peanut your leaving us!!? LOL
Congrats hun!
Like I said in tri 1
TEAM BLUE!! :D :cheer:

Hi Hon

Are you with NHS Lothian??? They dont offer a 20 week scan either, probably going to sit it out...we want to stay team green anyway..or maybe go for a 4D scan later on.

Welcome to 2nd tri, its all a bit more relaxed in here

You'll be here in no time Lea!!

Hi Sparky, I'm up in Inverness so must be quite a bit of Scotland without the later scan. Skinflints our healthboards eh!

S x

welcome to the 2nd third if that makes sense lol does in my mind anyways i sense BLUEEEE vibes but who knows :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back