• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Kissing our children on the lips??

I kiss my mum and dad, grandma and grandad, but it has always been on the cheek.
I've never kissed them on the lips that would feel a bit weird to me, but i guess its just what you've grown up with.
I kiss Ewan but only on his cheek and he gets lots of kisses and hugs from everyone, but always seems to be on his cheek,

Seriously i think that other forums are just for weirdo's we must be the only normal ones :rotfl:

I kissed my neice on the lips about 10 mins ago she leans over to give you a smooch and gives you a giant cuddle its lovely and she loves it!!! And as a result she is a very lovable little girl..

what a shame some people think its wrong to show love to you're own child...I think its very wrong when people dont!!!

Cas xxxxxxSMOOCHIESXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: (so what will i get arrested now?) :cheer:

Yeah, we always kiss on the lips, my mom & sisters & nanna too - guess its just the way its always been (mwah) :hug:

Kina said:
I didn't get any affection from my mum when I was younger, she's just not like that. We very very rarely got hugs or kisses. I make sure that Ella gets cuddles and kisses all the time and even though she doesn't understand it I tell her I love her every day :hug:

Ditto

Im forever kissing jamie!! cant stop sometimes, its addictive!!!! :rotfl:
mwah,mwah,mwah ....

what ever next :roll: wierd for changing babies bums???

i always kiss my babies always on the lips and even on their soft lil bums :lol:

if kissing on the lips is wierd then we must be a very wierd family seems kris baths with Dior and Harley and so do i.

the people who think its strange to kiss babies lips are the strange ones for having such a wierd imagination for thinking wierd things in the first place

i kiss all 3 of my children on the lips, sometimes my oldest dont want me 2 so i kiss her on the cheek!!!

Oliver gives us kisses, its one of the first things he managed to do by him self (does that make sense?) Now he pulls him self forward for a big sloppy kiss, where ever it lands!!

jadie

I love my big wet slobbery kisses off Aimee and any mother who thinks thats not right is just strange.

but one thing i never do is make my daughter kiss people on the lips. ild never tell her to go and kiss grandad ect on the lips its her choice

i do think though that if i child does feel uncomfy with it thats fine, its a boundry that should never be broken - a child not feeling comfy yet doing it to make some one happy!

yet with babies mwah kisses alll day

kiss2.gif

Jessica never really kisses on the lips, she bends her head down towards whoever is going to kiss her so they can kiss her forehead. Sometimes she kisses me on the lips but its once in a blue moon. She doesnt give kisses, only to baby Joe but she will blow me a kiss. :roll:

the worlds gone mad , i always kiss my kids on the lips and they dont have a problem with it a neither do me or oh

I have been thinking about this and whilst I kiss Seren on the lips, as does OH I get funny if anyone else does.

kieran would rather have his arms amputated then let me kiss him :( but i always tell him i love him.

joshua has started to say that he only wants hugs but i do still kiss him.

i remember what david beckham said about kissing his sons, he said, "that he would be the only man ever to kiss his boys on the lips". my hubby kisses our boys, but i never noticed where, i will have to watch him.

my mum and dad only kissed me on the cheek, they werent too affectionate with me, but i love smothering Charlie with big snogs. i kiss her all over her tummy, her bum, her neck, her lips.....Im getting them in whilst i can, im not looking forward to the time when she wont snog her mummy and daddy.

i love Braydons Kisses and there like full on snoggeles at the mo lol

I go to Kiss Damo on the lips and he opens his mouth and sucks my lips :rotfl: I kiss him everywhere, his lips, cheeks, head, belly, arms, even his peachy bum!
I still kiss my dad and my mum on the lips and give them massive big hugs. What is so wierd about kissing your kids on the lips? It's not a sexual kiss, it's not perverted, it's loving. I kiss my OH is a non sexual way even, just a sign of affection, like a hug. It's mad to think you can't give your kids a snogarooney! :roll:

This woman must have issues with herself or something.

I've never kissed my parents on the lips. My dad is French, so with him we do continental kisses (kiss left cheek, then right cheek, then left again, then right again).

With my mam it's always been loads of big hugs and cheek kisses. She's very affectionate, we've just never kissed on the lips.

Actually, I didn't know that other people DID kiss their kids on the lips until recently.

I kiss Lydia on the cheek most of the time - or on her nose or forehead (usually the forehead because she turns her face away lol). But I do kiss her on the lips sometimes. Not THAT often but sometimes.
ETA: I kiss her feet loads too. She's got dead cute feet hehe.

I don't see a problem with people kissing their kids on the lips if they want to. Whoever said there's a problem with it is strange.

hels said:
my mum and dad only kissed me on the cheek, they werent too affectionate with me, but i love smothering Charlie with big snogs. i kiss her all over her tummy, her bum, her neck, her lips.....Im getting them in whilst i can, im not looking forward to the time when she wont snog her mummy and daddy.

Much the same as with my family

I have never had a kiss or a cuddle from my dad or mum, Proberly when I was younger. My mum would not even kiss Oliver, I made her but she just put her mouth on him, not even a kiss... i find this very strange now i am older and see how other people react with there children and parents. My dad has squeezed my hand once, at his mums funeral. thats the only physcal affection i can remember from him....

jadie

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Salata Sara
Back