• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Kissing our children on the lips??

sophie

Reaction score
Ive been debating on if to post this topic or not, but i thought s*d it so here it is!
I seen somewhere else a topic the same as this and it was a woman asking the same Q. and she said she finds it inapropriate to kiss your children on the lips, and that see seen a dad kissing his daughter (about 2) on the lips and she felt very uncomftable about the situation!

Personally i dont see anything wrong with kissing my son!
Whats ur views??

Personally i think this is rediculous!!!!
i kiss my babe on the lips all the time!! And so does the DH.

I know OH sees nothing wrong with kissing out DS either but everyone seemed to agree with her and i was thinking am i wrong to kiss my own son now lol.
x

For goodness sake, what will people come up with next?! Not allowed to kiss your own child on the lips, madness is what i say!

my whole family kiss/ed me on the lips not just my mum and dad. My DH said he wouldnt kiss our kids on the lips but i think he'll change his mind when there born... hes just too manly some times! :twisted:

Is a sad day when you cant give you own child a kiss on the lips.

ooooooooooooo love a duck i snog all my girlies!

i give then a snogeroony before school ,bed and every time they make me feel happy!

i also squeeze them to bits too!

You're meant to kiss and cuddle your kids. It makes them feel special and loved!

:roll: I think that woman has issues that need dealing with!!!

Emily is 8 and still gets a kiss on the lips from everyon from me and OH to grandparents, i don't see anything wrong with it
and we do the same with Jack even though he turns away :?

As Emily gets older it will probably stop but i still give my dad a kiss goodbye

Pffft PC brigade gone mad again!!!
I know we need to protect children from unsuitable influences but i think that is going too far

litle rant over :oops:

:rotfl: budge we call it snogaroony too, kai laughs his head off when we give him snogaroony's! :lol:
I think its very sad that this woman finds it not right to kiss her children!
xx

fook her thats what i say!!!

her kids will grow up deprived of kisses and cuddles and unable to show affection to others!

not kissing your kids and cuddling your kids is wirse than thrashing them daily!

Eh?? :shock: Why is this wrong? I still kiss my Mum and Dad on the lips when I first see them to say Hello, and also when I leave to say Bye. Is this wrong??? :shock:

I love giving Charlie a snogeroony (love that Budge!). I actually wait till he's hungry, then kiss his cheek and he turns his head thinking it's his bottle and kisses me! :lol: Okay, I know it's not a proper kiss, but let me think it is! :roll: :rotfl:

I wish Kayleigh still likes it - she's at the age now where it's just a peck on the cheek before bed. :roll:

I agree that her kids are gonna grow up with issues big issues

I say we all troop over to her topic and let her know :rotfl:

i can't beleive no one told her that they agree with kisses and cuddles

I can't imagine not giveing my kids a kiss and a squuze before school and bed, and just anytime i want

Dear god some people :roll:

Same here Tankett i always give my mum a big kiss and a cuddle when i see her, i even kiss my mil and fil!

this whole post has made me sad.

To think there are children out their who don't get kissed and cuddled :(

mind you i was one of them once you know. My mum and dad weren't affectionate people although i never felt unloved.

Its made me so loving now though - im a very cuddly touchy person. I always tell my kids i love them everyday. And believe it or not nubby gets lots of attention too :wink:

When im on here i get frustrated that i cannot actually get hole of some of you and squeeze you all to death - especially when your sad or havinga bad day.

budge said:
And believe it or not nubby gets lots of attention too :wink:

When im on here i get frustrated that i cannot actually get hole of some of you and squeeze you all to death - especially when your sad or havinga bad day.

Who's nubby????? :rotfl:

Aww Budge, you are sooooo sweet!! Sending you a virtual squeeeeeeezzee! :hug:

ooooooooooo im sending one back!!!!

4.gif

Aw Budge i really know what you mean
I sometimes wish i could reach in and give a great big hug too

When i feel like haveing a rant on here i know you lot will cheer me up but i know if it was face to face i'd get a hug too

Really though who can resist kissing and cuddling their own child?

I am so touchy feely its not funny sometimes

You know my thread over yonder........
kissed on lips and cuddled the majority of them (think was voddie though!!) Kissed a couple on lips more than once lol :wink:

Hi

Thats rediculous both me and Bernie as well as our family members kiss Kiara onthe lips i dont see anything wrong with that its not doing them no harm. I think some poeple have no life and have to complain.
Katrina

I didn't get any affection from my mum when I was younger, she's just not like that. We very very rarely got hugs or kisses. I make sure that Ella gets cuddles and kisses all the time and even though she doesn't understand it I tell her I love her every day :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Salata Sara
Back