Kim *LEAH'S HERE!! Details & Pic in 1st Post!*

i just got stupidly excited!!!!!! i saw that happy_chick was the last one to post in 3rd tri i rushed in to this thread and realised she was posting on the pain relief thread :wall: :wall:

No News YET???????

I finish work in 1/2 hr and wont be back on till tonight!! I have been frantically checking all day!!!!! :wall: :wall:

I hope she hasn't had to have a section :(

I think Leah will be 8lbs 1oz

She must be here by now....

I hope shes okay!!!!

Praying that she didnt need the forceps or a section! and that she is enjoying a few minutes with her baby girl!!!

:shock: just seen this .....sending lots of hugs ..u can do it.. hope u have leah by now best of luck hun.. :hug: :hug: :hug:

Oh my god, how exciting, im at work n quickly poped on to see whats happening. . . .

She must of had her by now. . . . .

HUGS for Kim

x x x x

back from the school run...got to combine refreshing this page with actually doing some housework now :lol:

muppetmummy said:
back from the school run...got to combine refreshing this page with actually doing some housework now :lol:

Housework smoushework :roll:

This is a special occasion! I demand you do no housework! :D

Any news???
Cant believe ive been reading this all morning and still non the wiser.

Hope all is well hun xxx

I need a nap, I am sleepy....come on Leah, you're depriving me of sleep!

No news yet girls, ive just text her to say I hope all is well & she's holding Leah right now... will let u know when I hear back from her :D x

Bahhh got mega excited when i saw Happychick had posted.

''why are we waiting, whyyyyy aree weee waiting''

Come on Girl... Get a wide on... you werent shy 9 months ago!!! :D :D :D

happy_chick said:
No news yet girls, ive just text her to say I hope all is well & she's holding Leah right now... will let u know when I hear back from her :D x

You tease, thought you were posting with news! :D Thats it HC you are banned until Leah is here!! :lol: :lol:

HAPPY_CHICK i got so excited when i saw you had posted!!!!!!!!!!!!!knowing kim she will be back on the ward with leah now sat reading this whilst laughing at how excited everyone is!!!! we have put our lives on hold woman!!!!!!!!! Lou even had a turtles head before :rotfl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
candigrams
Back