Kim *LEAH'S HERE!! Details & Pic in 1st Post!*

ooh, im back from me shower, but i have to go and pick Beth up in 30 mins! C'MON KIM!! YOU CAN DOOOOOOOOOO IIIIIIITTTTTTTTT :cheer:

OMG the forceps will be out in 4 mins!!!!!!!

COME ON LEAH!!!!xx

OMG ive only just been able to get on!! My password had decided to play silly beggars with me :shock: :shock: :shock: :roll: Been thinking of her all night!!!!

And O MY its 2.30!! If there gonna use forceps now then that means she is about to make her entrance very soon!! :cheer: :cheer:

Go KIIIIIIIIIIIIIIM!!!

Oh no I've got to go back out now :(

COME ON KIM, COME ON LEAH!!!!!!!!

Gosh..........its all getting a bit exciting isn't it!!! C'MON!!!!!!
I need to get some work done, and every time I finish one account, I am popping my head back in here.........!!!
We need baby news!! :D

Seriously have to go now or Jamie is gonna think I've forgot him. Lou if you are back I have my mobile so I can hear it this time :D

is leah out yet?!? if not she must be sooooooo close! :dance:

dammit, im gonna have to go out now, and i wont be back for aaaaaaaggggggges cos i have to go into town once ive got the sproggy from school :x

Oh well, heres one last 'GOOD LUCK KIM!!!!'

good_luck_myspace_graphics_07.gif

:cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :hug:

FFS WOMAN WILL YOU PLEZE SQUEEZE HER OUT!!!!!

Im diving on and off the laptop like a woman possesed!!! my poor sstephen is banned from the comp till you squeeze her out!!!!

This thread is great...she must have had her by now?!?!?! Come on Leah!!!!

COOOOOOME OOON PUSSSH!!!!!

I need to go food shopping before the traffic gets bad lol commmmme oonnn!!!!

Cmon baby Leah, we are all excited to hear about your arrival :D

fifi211 said:
Seriously have to go now or Jamie is gonna think I've forgot him. Lou if you are back I have my mobile so I can hear it this time :D

I'm back :wink:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
candigrams
Back