Kids clothes bargins!!

SarahH

Reaction score
My hubby got back last night from being away in Liverpool on TA training.... anyways on his time off he went shopping and has came home with LOADS of clothes for Arianna from Adams.

We have one in Aberdeen and to be honest it's not a shop I think of going into, but he has got lovely stuff for her and the chain is closing down so some really good bargins.

He came back with:

1x Coat/Body Warmer
4x Trousers
2x Jeans
2x Skirts
7x Tops
1x Jumper
2x Shorts (for hols)
1x Dress

Total amount for all of it was only £27!! Defo having a trip into Aberdeen tomorrow to check out the Adams here!!

wow what a bargain.

do they do newborn sizes? if so i might check out our local shop. as although my LO isnt here yet, it doesnt hurt to start getting some things together :)

keslo66 said:
wow what a bargain.

do they do newborn sizes? if so i might check out our local shop. as although my LO isnt here yet, it doesnt hurt to start getting some things together :)

Yeah they do as I bought a cardigan for Arianna when she was just a few days old.

i got some loverly bits for Braydon from Adams and they were so cheap got a 5 pack of socks for £1 as they are having an end of season clearence

From Adams I got...

2 x All in ones - big fleecy/velvety warm ones
2 x T shirts
1 laundry bag in shape of a football pitch
2 x Trousers
1 x fleece top and jeans set

All for £15.50! I went in January when it was the Winter Sales!

m

our Adams is quite small and never seems to have a great deal in baby stuff esp boy stuff

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back