Kiddicare

Levi89

Reaction score
Hi ladies

Just wanted to say - Kiddicare is great for delivery etc. they send you a text on the day the guy is coming to deliver the items and also gives you an hours slot! The delivery is super fast as well as some good bargains. Just thought I'd share because I've heard some nasty stories about Mothercare etc! Xxx

Always good to know ill keep that in mind, thanks for sharing :)

yea i ordered my cot from there, but they said it wouuldnt be dispatched til the 23rd feb as it was currently out of stock, same nite i received a text saying it was on way, next morning text again with an hour delivery slot, the guy came bang on time but it was just the mattress, next morn another text cot was being sent out that day with an hour slot although online they was still out of stock, and it came :) i read online that if u pre-order an out of stock item, they will despatch it as soon as available!! mine came within 2 days of being ordered 3 weeks earlier than expected, so much better than mothercare delivery :dance: xx

I also thought they were Brilliant so fast. X

i had a delivery from Kiddicare today, really fast and great bargins!! :) x

Ye i have ordered some stuff a while ago, pice was great and brilliant delivery, saves waiting in all day :) xx

Yup agree totally!! I have ordered quite a bit from them! Actually had a delivery this morning hehe.

Ordered few final little bits one of which was nappy bags and turns out i ordered a multi pack thing so have about 2400 bags!!! oops lol x

Glad to see this thread as ive just placed an order with them :) x x

Good to know its across the board! Its hard to find companies with good customer service nowadays! Xxx

Yup, another endorsement here - I ordered a lovely crib, and I got two texts and spot on delivery! They're fab, I'd definitely order from them again.

I've used them twice in a week! Safe to say I'm just lazy and can not be bothered trapsing around shops when Im not pregnant never mind now haha! Xx

I seen a gorg baby bouncer & high chair in kiddicare at the weekend. I cant wait till i'm 20wks so i can get some stuff in :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back