Kiddicare Monthly Nappies

TaffyRose

Reaction score
Hi, I've got quite a way to go yet but am trying to be as organised as possible so I'm not stressing and rushing around at the last minute and yesterday had a look on Kiddicare at their monthly nappy deal. It is £19.99 for a month's worth of nappies, which sounded great to me. We won't be looking at ordering these yet but I just thought I'd see if anyone has used/uses this deal and whether the nappies are any good?

I have a few packs of Huggies and Pampers because I had various coupons and vouchers and thought I could always use these at night.

Any comments would be very welcome :) xxx

I bought loads of nappies in asvance hun its a great idea an really takes the pressure off when bubs arrives.
Also seen the kiddicare nappies and thought about buying them for sam, so would be very interested in seeing any replies to your thread hun!
Huggies wipes are awesome, its all weve ever used xxx

Sent from my GT-S5830 using Tapatalk

I have been using the kiddicare nappies for the last 6 weeks or so.....They are brilliant....such good value. I've had no leaks or anything - they aren't too bulky...perfect really :) Only thing I'd say is maybe they look a bit cheap lol but they are certainly just as good as pampers, huggies etc at doing the job!

The best thing is Kiddicare is brilliant, order them and they arrive the next day and you even get a text to tell you the hour slot they will be delivered! Its one less thing to think of when you go out :) If you spend a certain amount you usually get free delivery too. It worth buying wipes or something too so you get the free delivery :)

Brilliant - I highly recommend them especially if you are on a budget :)

Will be interested to see what anyone else has to say.

xxx

Cheers Nat, it's really good to hear such a good review of them. They are such a good deal you never know if there's a catch. I definitely think we will order a box nearer the time :) xxx

Thats no problem, Its great to have a stock of nappies ready for your lo but make sure you don't have too many size 1's.....Jack was 8lbs 14oz when born and wasn't in size 1 really at all. Its best to judge it when your lo arrives! Jack started wearing size 3 at about 5/6 weeks! At 10 weeks he now weighs nearly 15lbs lol, hes a big boy. (Also be warned that same goes for clothes....Jack is now in 3 - 6 month clothes whereas some babies at this age are still in newborn!!)

Good luck with the rest of your pregnancy, enjoy every minute :) xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back