• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

kicks in uncomfortable places

Charlotte_faeriemad

Reaction score
I'm sat here and keep jumping as baby is kicking so low down it feels like a foot will appear between my legs any minute!

Anyone else feeling this? Tis making my eyes water :shock:

Funny you should mention that cos thats what I get, like something is hitting off the inside of my cervix and it gives me the creeps! :shock:

My little monkey is transverse so accross my tummy and has been for weeks i really wish she would turn to a normal position as its very uncomfortable :roll:

Weird, I was just going to ask about this too. It's not uncomfortable or painful, it's just really really low down. It happens mostly during the day as Pixie seems to wriggle up a bit when I go to bed. :)

At first i thought it was something happening up the way, but then realised it was actually inside.
When I had my scan she said it had it's head right down in my pelvis, so I am wondering if what I am feeling is it's feet or head banging off, and then i start thinking what if it breaks my cervix or something!
But then I'm thinking I've had these sensations before really early on so maybe it could just be one of those niggly things, but if youre feeling a foot it probably is the baby!

Oh god I know exactly what your talking about, really uncomfy at the best of times! Wee buggers :lol:

well on my notes from today, it says the head is down, so therefore my theory on the feet is wrong? Although at 25 weeks they can still toss and turn can't they? Oh I'm confused now lol.

Sara my baby was transverse for a while and I felt lots of kicks in my left side but its all changed now. I hope your baby shifts soon.

Don't forget about their little arms punching about too!

I am feeling this too. Twinkle toes on my bladder!

:rotfl: :rotfl: i have that alot, lil mats seems to like my pubic bone, James and Emma were the same lol i'll be walking about or sat there chilling and suddenly i jump and everyone is like are you ok :rotfl: :rotfl: yep just baby being ratehr uncomfortable ummm i shouldn't say this BUT it does get worse when they are so big and tehy get their feet stuck in your ribs, or play with your ribs oh and strech with their feet at the bottom of your ribs ouch ect....
:hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

Oh yeah the whole rib stretching thing really goes through me, my eldest did that and I can still feel it now :puke:

I must be the lucky one as so far bubba hasnt kicked or poked me anywhere uncomfortable! I feel bubba moving around and kicking pretty much constantly now and my tummy wriggles around all over the place but nothing has hurt or been even uncomfortable yet, I guess Ive got that to look forward to!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
joshatflare
Back