• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Kicking

calphurnia7

Reaction score
Normally in the second trimester people worry and it's normal not to feel it. I haven't felt mine in two days and I am 27 weeks. Is that normal at this stage?

At 27 weeks I was still getting days where I'd hardly feel baby move at all, especially if he'd been really active for a few days before.

If you're worried tho, it's probably best to talk to yr midwife, see if u can go in and hear the heartbeat.

Won't hurt to get checked out honey. Put your mind at rest.

Hey, it could be that baby has wriggled around and it now kicking you somewhere where it's a bit muffled, or if you have been a bit more active/busier than usual it can be harder to notice movements. When I have been in work on my feet for 12.5 hours I think I havnt felt baby but wen I relax I get kicked!

Personally I would call your midwife and get checked over for peace of mind. Xx

Well I see the doctor tomorrow at 10 past 10 and I thinkt hey have heart dopplers so I might see if he can just check the baby's heartbeat but that's 24 hours a way just a bit nerve wracking.. I am gonna try cold water, a torch, headphones on my belly for now and see where we go from there :(

Call delivery they should see you today x

Sent from my BlackBerry 9300 using Tapatalk

Aww hon the worry is horrid. My LO had a quiet couple of days around 27 weeks and I was nervous too but I read on here to drink cold water and then lay down for 10 minutes. You will probably notice movement then. I always pull my top up now because sometimes I don't feel the movement but can see it. xx

ROFL, do you know what worked, none of what I Tried I asked my OH to rest his head sideways on my tummy and the baby kicked. But i might sitll ask the doctor to check whilst I am ast the doctor's. baby only kicked once but atleast I know he's in there, think I woke him up LOL.

Hi, my baby had quiet days around this time, and into it's 30's... It's not nice. I have a Doppler, so could always reassure myself. Id mention it to doctor tomorrow.xx

ROFL, do you know what worked, none of what I Tried I asked my OH to rest his head sideways on my tummy and the baby kicked. But i might sitll ask the doctor to check whilst I am ast the doctor's. baby only kicked once but atleast I know he's in there, think I woke him up LOL.

How sweets :) like everyone else's has said mention to your docs to get piece of mind xx

Thanks guys, you're always so reassuring on here. But I will have them check it as I am seeing them tomorrow morning. I think as I felt one kick today I am okay to wait till tomorrow.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
joshatflare
Back