C'mon then girls fill me in....

Kat@girlracer

Reaction score
I'm just 27 weeks and i've ballooned all of a sudden & she's kicking me really hard but she's really low and her kicks are really low.

What exciting things have I got to come? From briefly reading this forum I have:- braxton hicks - heartburn - leaky boobs - back ache & sore ribs..

Luckily I have none of the above - what other exciting things happen in this trimester?!?!?!

You get to have your baby!!!!!!!

Thats gotta be the most exciting part. :D

Sleepless nights get worse, you get fatter, and FATTER and more and more uncomfy :rotfl:

yep seem to get bigger by the day, breathless have lungs have less room to breathe!! :wave:

heartburn is a killer but i really recommend gaviscon. :eek:

and starting to get a lot more tired now. :?

But its not all bad as day by day we getting closer to seeing our Little ones!! :dance:

Definitely got bigger by the day since 30 wks.

As well as those things mentioned you feel baba doing new things inside you all the time. Speaking of which, OH has been cuddling up to me a lot this wk and saying blimey, does baby move that much all the time..I say yes it does when it wants to, obviously wants to say hello to Daddy (must be a girl if it's craving attention :cheer: ).

Can't wait to hold my bubbly.. :lol:

I HATED third tri from 27 weeks to 31 and after that it was brillant, I feel so wonderful, and everyone tells me how well I look...I feel happy, healthy and TERRIFIED of the birth!! :rotfl:

It starts to hit home now with parentcraft classes and regular midwife checks etc, its just brillant...I finished work last friday and its starting to sink in now I am going to be a mommy!!!

Enjoy every day, it goes sooo fast xx

I ballooned suddenly at 31 wks.

Today I have hardly done anything. After running around all wk I basically had the weekend off, then slept half of today and all I have done really is hoovered up plus a few other jobs. Now I'm exhausted and my bump is too. I thought after a couple of days rest I'd be OK. There is so much to do in this house. I'm just oing to have to get on with it as carefully as I can.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back