Kick patterns????????

Ebony_Mommy

Reaction score
First of all, when you eat .. does your baby get fed at the same time? (i know they dont eat the actual food..lol)

I seem to get major kicks when im eating...

I can predit to anyone that if i was to est something.. the baby will kick..

I think s/he is going to be greedy...lol

Also.. last night I sat down and I had a magazine on my tummy... and I felt a massive kick and the magazine actually moved.. but thats been the only time..

Is that normal at my stage?

Oh I'm so jealous! Can't wait to feel some movement. Hurry up little one! :x :lol:

youll feel it soon mermaid, its so amazing as all the women on here will agree im sure, altho 30+ weeks im sure we'll be complaining haha :D

mermaid... time flies..

you'll feel it in no time. youre probably feeling it now but dont realise it.

The best I can explain it, is that it feels like a twitch at first... cum on babbbbbyyyy .. bend it like beckham :dance:

my little madi hasnt stopped today hehe!

i was at the hairdressers but i thought i was going to fall out the chair where she was kicking so hard!!!

Yeah my kicks are getting ALOT stronger now

Me too, I was really stressing last few weeks as didnt think I was feeling much, but I defo have felt loads more especially today. I was on a course in work, and the little tinker was kicking away, soft butterfly kicks but defo strnger than I have ever felt!! I sat grinning like a loon!! At my scan today, as the sonographer was rolling the probe over baby, it was kicking in protest!! made me laugh out loud!!!

Yippeeee for babies!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (i am sooo happy today!!!) Sorry :oops: :oops:

zoe c said:
Me too, I was really stressing last few weeks as didnt think I was feeling much, but I defo have felt loads more especially today. I was on a course in work, and the little tinker was kicking away, soft butterfly kicks but defo strnger than I have ever felt!! I sat grinning like a loon!! At my scan today, as the sonographer was rolling the probe over baby, it was kicking in protest!! made me laugh out loud!!!

Yippeeee for babies!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (i am sooo happy today!!!) Sorry :oops: :oops:

Dont apologise Zoe! I know the feeling he he :hug:

I CAN'T WAIT!!!!
Bring on that kicking!

(will probably regret saying that in a few weeks!)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back