Kerry Katona had her baby...

congrats to Kerry & Mark, i hope now they settle down & look after these kids properly.
have any of you watched there show on MTV?

foxymum said:
congrats to Kerry & Mark, i hope now they settle down & look after these kids properly.

I watched it one week and thought she was a right gobby cow :lol:

x-kirsty-x said:
foxymum said:

I watched it one week and thought she was a right gobby cow :lol:

yeh i know she is, i watch the show coz its sort of car crash tv! but i do feel sorry for her too, can't make out of Marks just in it for the money or if he genuinely loves her :(

oh dear. i hope she sorts herself out. it upsets me when i see her smoking and drinking when shes preggers, how on earth did she manage to carry her baby full term? all of them in fact.

I don't think she did carry to full term - I am sure the paper said 5 wks early, and the last one was prem too (according to the Sun!!)

she was definately due AFTER me, and I have 4 weeks to go :roll:

yes she was apparantly 5 wks early, yes it pisses me off to see her smoking & drinking on her show while pregnant too & also shouting her big mouth off!

i got the impression she eats a lot of jink food too and then complains about the weight she has gained, but i haven#t watched her shpw, that was from magazines.

Sandi

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Zain mansoor
Back