• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

keep this section happy and friendly PLEASE

Im Melanie and im almsot 24 weeks pregnant and loving it :lol:

I've got no idea whats happened else where on the board as i spend most of my time in here lol

melanie, you have the same name as me!!!!!!!!!!! woo hoo

Melanie said:
Im Melanie and im almsot 24 weeks pregnant and loving it :lol:

I've got no idea whats happened else where on the board as i spend most of my time in here lol

same here! :lol:

im Cassi 23+ weeks pg with my little boy Jakob Alan Harry :D

Hi girls. My name is kaye and im 37 :oops: (feel like a granny lol) im 18weeks+ with my third and hoping for a girl xx

hello!! i am michelle, 17 weeks preggers with baby number 4. never used a forum with the others and i love it here.happy happy happy is what i like!! :dance:

violet-glow said:
Eblinx said:
[quote="violet-glow":2zdlswcn]

Eblinx your 22 weeks already, that seem to be just flying by.
Soon be holding you little one :D

It seems like its taking forever to me!
Your not far behind me..knowing my luck i will be overdue and you will be early so you will have your little one before me :lol: :lol:

Me early very much doubt it :(

Wish I could be pregnant for just one day instead of waiting 9 months[/quote:2zdlswcn]

:lol: :lol:
Your little one will be here before you know it.

Strangest thing happened at work yesterday, i got chatting to a customer while she was waiting to look at someting.
Anyways, turns out she is due on the same day as me, at the same hospital as me and she is having a little boy aswell!
I thought that was strange...maybe i will see her there :shock:

Wish I could be pregnant for just one day instead of waiting 9 months[/quote]

I know the feeling both my dogs got pregnant in May and they are due monday!
But at least im having the one not 6!!!
My OH said he is living with 3 pregnant bitches :!: could have slapped him but I stopped myself :evil:

i remember reading about that in offtopic! !

budge did you find out if you are having a boy or girl at your 20 week scan, I know you really wanted a little boy!

Xxx

Hey I'm 20 weeks 2moro and have my scan 2moro at 3:10 hopefully will find out if it's a boy or girl

Lindsay said:
budge did you find out if you are having a boy or girl at your 20 week scan, I know you really wanted a little boy!

Xxx

no i never find out. i like surprises and at the end ogf the day most important thing is everything ok. :D Ill bethrilled whatever it is. It was meant to be!

same here i dont know what i am having either but i am more excited about finding out when i meet my .little one:)

Good for you girls, I didn't find out either and it was a lovely surprise :lol:

Xxx

I dont think I couldnt find out. My scans next friday and thats the first question ill be asking is its sex hehe :D

Hi I'm Kate, and my fifth baby is 18 weeks( Still trying to work out how to get a ticker on, totally useless with technology, not bad at having babies though!!) I am 38, so definatly feel like an oap!! Mind you, I have been 33 if anyone asks for the last 5 years!I have 2 gorgeous girls and 2 boisterous boys, who I love to bits, not sure what this little one is, but with another 2 step daughters, the boys are rooting for another fella to even things up!
Have enjoyed browsing the forum, seems freindly enough to me.
:D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blehhj
Back