Keep the Faith!!

ree77

Reaction score
Hello everyone, Some of you may remember me but for those who don't, A couple of years of ago I was told that I could no longer have children due to a ruptured ectopic pregnancy and not long after that my husband was then told he could no longer have children due to a low sperm count. :( Despite that I never stopped trying, :wink: a few months ago I thought I was pregnant took a FEW pregnancy tests and all were neg except 1 that was a very very faint positive but I was bleeding very heavy and had really bad pains by the time we retested it was definately neg so I may actually not have been pregnant. I was devestated at the thought of being pregnant and then loosing, I still have no real way of knowing if I was or not. Then last month my period was 5 days late (never happens) so I thought just maybe I was then POW AF arrives! :evil: since then I was feeling sluggish, tired, sick all the time so on and so on I figured here we go again Im making myself "feel" pregnant AGAIN! :oops: Then this month af is due and doesn't come again so I decided for shits and giggles to take a test and be still my eyes within seconds BFP!!!!!! :shock: It seems to be that I am 8 weeks and 4 days!!! :D This goes show that despite what we were told I am living proof that miracles happen!! No matter what happens you must always keep the faith and let nature take it's course. To all who are TTC I sprinkle an infinity amount of baby dust on everyone!!! :wink:

CONGRATULATIONS :lol: hope you have a care free 9 months :D

A fooking big congratulations is in order to you!!!

I hope you have a happy and healthy 9 months ! Look forward to hearing how you get on hun. Really pleased for you - well done xx :D

CONGRATULATIONS - THAT IS REALLY FANTASTIC NEWS - good luck to you and best wishes for a healthy happy pregnancy x

That's absolutely brilliant news and I'm sure you've given hope to loads of women out there who thought their time would never come. Congratulations.

CONGRATUALTIONS AND CELEBRATIONS, lol. Conrats hun, bet u and ur partner are thrilled, hope u and the bump are happy and healthy, and u have a brilliant care fre and wonderfull nine mths. Best wishes and keep us all updated.

bec x x

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!

That is amazing news, love to you and your husband and of course your miracle baby. All the best for the next seven months xxxxxxxxxxx

WELL WELL WELL ree77 of course i remember u hun we went through our faint possitives together not knowing driving us mad lol that is such great news i have often looked out for u to hear any news from u and this is the day i been waiting for hun im so over the moon for u its great great news ............... have a healty happy enjoyable months and plz plz keep me up to date with how u getting on hun take care xx

Muddles! I am so happy to see that you saw my message. How have you been? I have been looking for you as well! Thank you for your wonderful thoughts I'll be sure to keep you posted. I am so excited! really sick right now :oops: but never the less over joyed to be having a bundle of joy. I'm actually really nervous this time around, I don't know why. Once again I thank everyone for their warm wishes and thoughts! P.S. Muddles how do ya like my ticker that I finally get to have?!! :D :D :D

well i have to say ree 77 that ticker sure suits u just fine !!!!! sooooo very u lol and about time i should say hun :) i am so pleased for u hun ................ im relying on u to keep me up to date xx

Ree,
You've made my day, no my month, no my year.
This is fantastic, fantastic news and shows that it will happen for all of us who really want it.
Well done hon.
S

If this post effects one person then my purpose is complete!

Baby Dust to all who are TTC~
xoxo

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back