Keep having morbid scary thoughts!

So_hopeful81

Reaction score
Seriously girls! This is AWFUL!!!! Jeremy and I are going to write our will tomorrow, because he is not Imogen's biological Daddy. I needed to know that if anything bad were to happen to me at any point then at least she could stay with Jeremy and her sister. I am sure that her biological Father's family will contest an say that she should be with them, but I believe that she should live in this house with the man (who she calls Daddy) that she has lived with for the last 2 years.

Anyway - I guess I need to get it done before the birth (hence why we are doing it tomorrow!) just incase anything scary does happen! But it has just made me feel really miserable and morbid! It's giving me the creeps thinking about it!

I don't want to be a grown up with responsibilities anymore! I want to live a carefree life, where my mortality doesn't even focus any attention in my mind!!!!

Sorry about this thread- errrkkkkk!!!!

Awh Hun hope your ok, try not to stress too much about it but as you say it is important to plan for the future xx

Unless stated otherwise in a will your mum actually has more right's than Imogen's dad. The maternal grandmother is considered the next best thing to mummy so if, God forbid and it's not going to happen, the worst comes to the worst your mum and Jeremy would have a much better chance of keeping hold of both girls. Courts will not split up siblings unless there's a very very good reason so please don't worry about that side of it.

As for morbid thoughts this is something that's been running through my mind too. My friend's funeral and watching her children read out a poem for her, plus my OH losing his mum too young has really made me think about all of this and I don't like it very much either :(. But at the end of the day if it's going to happen it will, all we can do is prepare as much as possible xxxxxxxx

I catch myself doing this too. I did it when pregnant with my son too, I think (hope lol) it's natural to be concerned.

If I catch myself being a bit morbid I try to imagine the future with all of us in it and what we'll be doing as a family :hug:

It is something that has been on my mind too - I dont have a will so its something that I really need to get done as i have a property and soon to be offspring!!!! xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
joshatflare
Back